Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
plot twist I'm the plane you're flying on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Nice and hot piss posted:

can you do a barrel roll?

I can but people get mad at it because they're all like "oh spilled drinks" and "oh stalled out" :rolleyes:

It's pretty annoying tbh

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Slumpy posted:

but seriously planes are really loving cool and you'll be fine. turbulence almost never brings down planes, I think the last one was in like 1966 but current designs and training should prevent it from ever happening again

this actually makes me feel better because every time I hit moderate turbulence I am convinced it's going to bring down the plane

my flight from Tokyo to home was basically one long turbulence ride and it suuuuuuuuuuucked

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Nice and hot piss posted:

the pilot put the fasten seatbelt sign back up so i'm pretty much stuck in my seat forever :(

turbulence sucks but aside from being uncomfortable that's about the worst thing that comes of it.

The worst turbulence I ever flew in was when we were flying from Las Cruces to Albuquerque after transporting a STEMI patient and the pilot decided to fly right into a loving thunderstorm. We were dropping massive amounts of elevation and we would feel weightless for roughly 1-2 seconds and then slam into our seats. Our medical equipment was tied down but ended up shattering a few vials of meds because of the amount of force that would be exerted on the contents inside the plane.

that pilot was a dumbass and I hated flying with him, fortunately he got fired.

what in the sam hell was he thinking flying straight into a storm?