Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

I'm still kinda annoyed all these years later, a goddamn red was an awesome poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Mayor Dave posted:

First LF then vilerat... how deep does hillarys reach extend?

vile rat is on the 'good kill' list, it's why there's 0.03% less race science in d&d now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

we can lament the passing of wesley button while still praising how it improved his posting.

it's what he would have wanted.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

maggotmaster was our lovely little freak and with everything of late even that feels unfair

doesn't hurt or whatever, just maudlin I suppose. posting is weird now.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

when I say 'I've read theory', I really mean t-paine and tenement funster arguing about poo poo

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

GenJoe posted:

it's rly charming that ppl in this thread are taking a foia response from the loving dhs as a serious representation of the government's excellence in record keeping

imagine what this post would have said if you weren't an enemy of fun.

I can see it and dude, it's so cool.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

none of the good posters liked obama, which is why we have this thread.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

we can't even organize a goon project to speed up a change in site ownership

dreams of the presidency? halcyon, man.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

there's a discord channel out there where grover and notch constantly bitch about no one wanting to come over to their sweet house.

it was also one of the hate groups ppj was supposedly monitoring, cuz for just two dudes they generate a spectacular amount of anti-semitic content

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

smarxist posted:

i want this to be true so bad

truer today than it was yesterday. fact by volume.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

a satirical tone is appropriate. rage dies out some and from what I know about some of the old heads... and we are loving old now... we've found some pretty cool things to do with that energy. sharing history. teaching.

round #592 with frojar and his opinions on race science is thoroughly loving uninteresting. while that particular muthafuck is actually incapable of learning, there were some real loving villains in the cotb threads and the like. at some point you do wonder if all those words just taught them to hide it better? there's no way someone like cmdr. shepard became a decent human being and hidingfromgoro tried. even apaul thought that dude was a psycho. can't even wish he'd get lit up with a molotov, turn his rear end into a real beacon of freedom, cuz I'll get probated for saying the maduro words about a white person.

if decorum is appropriate or has value, I am so the wrong guy to ask, but even I know it's derived from legitimacy, which looks to be on the way out. yay. permanent state of revolution. revachol forever and ever. or whatever. probably the whatever, but there's a hope that's slightly beyond words. so what do you even effort post about?

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

it's all archived somewhere and the tools that refine the data only get more complex.

it's like that old post about the new fascism. no one actually cares what you said, what you believe cuz no one read it. your landlord buys a background check for $19.95, where an unholy amalgam of techbros and natsec clerics simply state that you're invalid cuz that's what the ai told them to say. you can either have fun with the right combination of words or get hosed by them regardless.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Victory Position posted:

if it's the same guy, we've had and booted Shepard from GOKU for being an absolute piece of poo poo

the angriest motherfucker on comms, also really cares about challenge coins for some reason

could be, but I mostly gamed with the yrthl cults, so that just sounds like an average member of goon squad to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

"little eichmanns, you're all little loving eichmanns."

still hurts to this day.