Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
i have a blessed urumi that i wear aroiund my waste and when I want to, it turns into a chakram and I can throw it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
also............ what the hell man, a bazooka? are you sure you can have that as a weapon?

Plant MONSTER.

guys can he have a bazooka??

Plant MONSTER.

The_Rob posted:

what are you gonna try and take it from me? >=)

*steals ur bazooka*

*tosses it back n forth to someone else with the_rob in the middle, not able to retrieve his bazooka as we bully and "keep away" his weapon of choice*

Plant MONSTER.

*tosses the bazooka on the other side of the fence, where it lands in Mr. Jenkinson's yard. There's a rumor 'round these parts that Mr. Jenkinson dines solely on pets*

Plant MONSTER.

my urumi is like ivys whip and it can turn into a sword. :/

Plant MONSTER.

i have a lot of different weapons now actually.

I have a lute that can fire sonic/aural energy shots when played

Plant MONSTER.

butterfly knives: specially engineered butterflies with razor sharp wings and an insatiable desire to flutter close to humans to give them kisses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

a pointy stick that i pull out of my bum