Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
In typical heterosexual relations, the man sees the woman's butthole all the time but the woman almost never sees the man's butthole. Really makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Daikloktos posted:

Is this the thread I find out GBS is too shy to ask their asses eaten in return. Why did I not figure that out already.

No but this is the thread where you out yourself as not understanding how lame and boring the typical person's sex life is if it's even extant

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

garfield hentai posted:

i see a freakin butthole RIGHT NOW!

lol

gently caress

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Daikloktos posted:

Yeah I used to imagine lame and boring people just didn't have sex instead of engaging in increasingly blood-curdling acts to try and reignite a spark that was never there, even in their dullard adolescent imaginings.

Whoa what kind of blood curdling acts?

Blood curdling acts such as a gentleman showing a lady his bhole perhaps?

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Jailbrekr posted:

men like to stick things into holes. women have holes they like to stick things into. It makes sense that men are hyperfocussed on all the holes women like to stick things into and for women to all but ignore mens holes as things are generally not put into them.

Engine pistons, dowels, etc

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Mooey Cow posted:

I have Renaissance style paintings of my butt + hole hung up all over my house and I don't know what kind of man doesn't.
Oh so this is what that Vice article about the homes of 30-something men was talking about

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Daikloktos posted:

God made Lilith in the image of a carpenter's dream so she would not grow proud of her own form. When that proved not to stop her he said gently caress it and created the hourglass embodiment of Eve we love so much to this day.

Wait what the gently caress I just found out Adam had a first wive and didn't tell anyone about it? Just like my dad

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

ethanol posted:

arent you the guy who went off about his phd in the chernobyl thread op

I made one post about it and everyone went off about it for pages and pages because of insecurities

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
I was banned by Burt Sexual and I'm holding off on rebuying my av until Lowtax dies so basically I'm on the correct side of history

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

No we're very aware how boring your loving is.

Can you elaborate?`

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I've never once referenced my sex life as "boring". You have.
Please show me where I said my sex life was boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016

Mrs. Sexual posted:

I’d like a more exciting sex life, op. Please advise.

shut the gently caress up burt