Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hopes Fall
Sep 10, 2006
HOLY BOOBS, BATMAN!
New to the Cup life. After the initial boil, what do y'all use to clean it? I have a silicone safe sex toy cleaner...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopes Fall
Sep 10, 2006
HOLY BOOBS, BATMAN!
Neat-o. Got a Saalt cup. So far, I'm in love. Who knew I could walk around and not feel squishy?

Hopes Fall
Sep 10, 2006
HOLY BOOBS, BATMAN!
The only thing I appreciate about birth control is that it helps reduce my hormonal break outs. My doc just started me back on it, (at age 36, booo) to try and chase down the cause of some chronic pain I've been having. Possibly endometriosis?

And the only benefit thus far is my skin is a bit better.

I also just got my first yeastie in like 3 years, which apparently can be cause by some BC. I will be so loving annoyed if that turns out to be the cause here. I ain't putting up with this poo poo regularly.

Hopes Fall
Sep 10, 2006
HOLY BOOBS, BATMAN!

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

I'm terrified I'll be on my loving period while I'm travelling for my first ever solar eclipse and I wish I could induce it early.

Can you watch the eclipse from a pool?

I mean. According this guy I went to college with, a woman's body automatically turns off her period when she's in water. It's evolutionarily protective, duh.

Problem solved!

Hopes Fall
Sep 10, 2006
HOLY BOOBS, BATMAN!
It feels like utter bullshit that I am 1 1/2 months into being on a birth control that allows for remission bleeding every 3 months and I have having a full period. Friggin breakthrough bleeding.