Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I haven't had a period in a year thanks to my iud. Not having a period is the coolest thing I have ever done. I got two more years of being constantly not bleeding and then I am getting a new one shoved right up there.

gently caress you, mother nature, eat science bitch.

the ghosts of those periods are haunting other women somewhere in time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Grevling posted:

I got some free tampons when I began at university and I've held on to them. I don't know why, I guess I think if I ever have a lady friend or lover have an emergency I will gallantly offer her one of these tampons. So far this has not happened and I suppose it's unlikely it will. I'll have any ladies reading this know they're very fun and colorful.

put them in your butt before a long car ride

Alternatively, soak them in everclear and then do that but please be a passenger for that one.

Also do any girls here have any tips or tricks for finding your menstruation or tricking it to come out of hiding? As a man sometimes mine plays very hard to get and is extremely elusive. I'd like to be in charge of it and, I don't want to say 'show it who's boss', but at least be more aware of where it is and what it's up to. Thank you.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have an embarrassing question to ask as a middle-aged man.
Not really sure how to preface this. I've been through and experienced pretty much everything in this thread with one partner or another and nothing phases me. I think it's all 'great'. Whatever.
Wife get's super horned up about 4 days past her doing her deal. Then cools off a little.
I'm embarrassed to ask, but do you notice a 'window' where you're like "okie dokie" and want a good roll in the hay?
As a guy I don't get these other than a 'yes/no' type of moment, but as the years roll on it's just a trend I see.

P.S. I've had SEX

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

HEY!

You're all wonderful.

Thanks for the kind and honest responses.