Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
man, I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't really like airplane food. Lol, I guess I'm just different that way, you know? It might work for you guys but not this little black duck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
It honestly blows me away that everyone seems to have loved how the popular series Game of Thrones ended! Cmon people think about all of the storylines that led to no where. I can't be alone in this!

Khanstant
DAE hate it when cactus needles go in your eye? Hellooo I was just trying to see inside a plant, no idea why they keep making these with dangerous pokies nobody likes.

FutonForensic

i... i love butts [cries shittily] i love butts

google THIS

So anyway, that's why I think the MCU films are underrated classics that aren't getting the attention they deserve.

Chewbecca

I'm not sure how I'm the only person to have noticed, but this Trump fellah is a piece of work! Wake up sheeple, I know he's universally revered but get with the program!

Evil Bob

I know I may catch some flak for saying this, but milk and cookies is a winning combination! You have to give it a try before you knock it!

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

i... i love butts [cries shittily] i love butts

Musluk

I keep telling everyone but no one listens! STEPPING 👏 ON 👏 A 👏 LEGO 👏 IS 👏 BAD 👏

like, why?

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Evil Bob

Musluk posted:

I keep telling everyone but no one listens! STEPPING 👏 ON 👏 A 👏 LEGO 👏 IS 👏 BAD 👏

like, why?

The Voice of Labor

I really don't get how excited everyone is over breathing. you're doing the same thing over and over again

more falafel please

forums poster

yeah, don't roast me for my pizza order. if you haven't tried pepperoni, you're missing out. i know it's not what you're used to, and i'm not always in the mood for it but sometimes it's perfect

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

nut

Heh... look kid, I’m gonna let you in on a little inside baseball. *whispers* I knew it wasn’t butter when I bought it.

FutonForensic

i kinda like art. i don't mind it

Musluk

nut posted:

Heh... look kid, I’m gonna let you in on a little inside baseball. *whispers* I knew it wasn’t butter when I bought it.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Chewbecca

I, for one, hate Mondays. Unlike you fuckers.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I guess I'm the only one whom likes sex having

google THIS

Look, I don't care what anyone else says, ButtTheShitmanFart is a good username.

Prof. Crocodile

i know that everyone is always screaming that we should be really selective about our threads and replies, but I personally think we should just post. I will die on this hill.

Prof. Crocodile

more falafel please posted:

yeah, don't roast me for my pizza order. if you haven't tried pepperoni, you're missing out. i know it's not what you're used to, and i'm not always in the mood for it but sometimes it's perfect

alnilam

more falafel please posted:

well why not

man iunno i don't see why no one has hopped on this trend of eating bread, it's pretty good and fills you up

Naz al-Ghul

Honorarily Japanese
I don't know what this world has come to where eating rear end is acceptable behavior but dipping grilled cheese sandwiches in your tomato soup is some kind of high crime to greater society

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

I don't care what you people say, we have always and will always continue to kill Nazis in video games. Killing Nazis in video games is a proud tradition and the only gamer moment that is even remotely acceptable. I don't care how much you bitch and moan about it and say it's racist against white people. I will use science fantasy guns that shoot eldritch power from beyond space and time to kill Nazis in video games with space lightning or failing that, shoot them with an M1 Garande.

Really prefer space lightning though. But the ammo is hard to find.

Ice Phisherman fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Aug 10, 2020

frump truck

hello... again!

i like to have fun

Manifisto

how can everyone be so "meh" about cilantro? it's a polarizing flavor! I either love it or I hate it!

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

frump truck posted:

i like to have fun

mods?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

*Giggles at the mention of Lake Titicaca* Sorry, it's kind of an inside joke, you wouldn't get it.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i dont have cable. i dont watch tv. like most people sit in front of the electric brainrot box but eh...it just seems so fake to me. i guess you could say im a freethinker. i dont let anything influence me.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Drink-Mix Man posted:

*Giggles at the mention of Lake Titicaca* Sorry, it's kind of an inside joke, you wouldn't get it.

this joke is rude

*giggles*

oh good now you got me doing the shameful giggles I hope you are happy

*runs away giggling face buried in elbow*

sig by owlhawk911

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i’ll say it, i think losing is bad. i’d much rather win than lose. “bu-bu-but losing takes so much more time and energy” oh gently caress off with that poo poo winning is way harder and way more rewarding! i’m not afraid to say it!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Evil Bob

I don’t wish to provoke the ire of my fellow posting pals, but I have to say, a cup of coffee in the morning just hits the spot.

Sex Skeleton

For when lonely nights turn bonely
Look am I really the only person here who appreciates a cool breeze rustling through the trees on a hot day? That's shocking to me.

google THIS

Ok look, I try to be open minded, I try to reserve judgment, but after much contemplation, and with all due apologies to anyone who might take offense, I've decided that COVID-19 is bad.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

sometimes I feel like I am the only one not listening to Nickelback

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Chewbecca

Despite what you might think, I think the later series of The Simpsons are fail and bad. I'm going out on a limb here (typical of me!) but you really can't convince me otherwise

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I don't know what it is about humor but it just makes me laugh. I'm weird like that, I guess.