Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Oh dearie me I do believe i have a touch of the vapours! I must retire for the evening before I become too faint. Please have Mr. DuBois bring me a glass of cool milk to my room along with my prized emerald encrusted foot bath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
must be a storm brewin outside. my dropsy's acting up again

Areola Grande

what can I say it's been a phlegmatic week. my humours are all out of whack

Areola Grande

don't get me started on this new 'rona consumption jfc :arghfist::nsamad:

Areola Grande

been drinking my Epsom salts too just like the doctor ordered. sheesh!

Macnult

fuming? no, no.. that's not it

Pissed Ape Sexist

Ayuh, there goes my trick knee gettin all puffy again, that means a precipitous drop in the-ah barometric presshah. Maisie, do us a favor and apply that there poppy pod poultice, if you could. Ah, yes, that's the stuff

Pissed Ape Sexist

My constitution seems to be fundamentally incapable of dealing with such bitchmadery. I'm feeling wavy even standing here. I'mma retire to the lounge and suck on an otter pop until my testicular fortitude returns in spades, thank ya kindly. A man needs to know the limits of his physical prison, as it were

nut

ugh i know, if i knew they were gonna all stand out by the drive-thru during breaks doing that, I wouldn't have hired any of them. God drat, I wish they would just smoke, it would look cooler

Ass-penny

Is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Pissed Ape Sexist

Caught on a man's thigh
No escape from the yaoi

Areola Grande

nut posted:

ugh i know, if i knew they were gonna all stand out by the drive-thru during breaks doing that, I wouldn't have hired any of them. God drat, I wish they would just smoke, it would look cooler

*blows the chunkiest cloud at u * (sassafras flavored)

:tipshat:

City of Glompton

vapors mean farts lmbo

City of Glompton

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

My constitution seems to be fundamentally incapable of dealing with such bitchmadery. I'm feeling wavy even standing here. I'mma retire to the lounge and suck on an otter pop until my testicular fortitude returns in spades, thank ya kindly. A man needs to know the limits of his physical prison, as it were

lol

Areola Grande

bitchmadery

Evil Bob

Mr. DuBois if you would be so kind to please send for the medicine woman. I fear the only thing that will help this spell to pass will be the warmth in my belly from her various potions, as well as the sight of her ample bosom. Do not linger Mr. DuBois, you know as well as I how flatulent I become in this state.

Evil Bob fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Aug 8, 2020

Evil Bob

Ayuh, there goes my trick knee gettin all puffy again, that means a precipitous drop in the-ah barometric presshah. Maisie, do us a favor and apply that there poppy pod poultice, if you could. Ah, yes, that's the stuff

Pissed Ape Sexist

Fetch Ms. Hennenpelt, boy. The bilious humours have stuffed my sinuses as of late and I require a radium suppository applied with the delicate touch of a seasoned Victorian fist. Make haste

Khanstant
*rips fat cloud*

*eyes waterin* the only thing im sufferin from is not enough mango pods let me hit urs bro

Evil Bob

Ms. Cavell I do appreciate your coming to tend to me in these most dire of circumstances. As you know these bouts of incontinence do make me rotten as a melon on a hot summers afternoon.

Please prepare your most effective concoctions so as that I may have some relief from this weariness that I am suffering.

Areola Grande

Evil Bob posted:

Ms. Cavell I do appreciate your coming to tend to me in these most dire of circumstances. As you know these bouts of incontinence do make me rotten as a melon on a hot summers afternoon.

Please prepare your most effective concoctions so as that I may have some relief from this weariness that I am suffering.

I brought u a wet washcloth hon :frogbon:

FutonForensic

could an old fashioned doctor please electrocute my cock n balls. not a pervert or anythin g. just got a smidge of the hysterical pregnancy

Empty Sandwich

goatse mugs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv3sAFe1FCM

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
you'll have to excuse me darlin, a gentleman caller just arrived~

Prof. Crocodile

has anyone said ‘i do declare’ yet?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

has anyone said ‘i do declare’ yet?

No, not yet. *sips mint julep*

Prof. Crocodile

i DO declare

*fans self frantically in embarrassment*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I believe I'm suffering from the vapors.

*My husband lifts the candle towards me to make sure I am okay*

NO YOU FOOL THESE VAPORS ARE VOLA-

*Entire house explodes violently*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Evil Bob

once again i find myself over come my dear Catherine. my spirit has again been doused by the pressures of modern society. I have had Ms Cavell prepare me two drams of thistle seed and opium. Mr. Dubois, please attend to me in my chambers and serve me this draught each time I recover consciousness for the next 10 hours.

RazzleDazzleHour

"Mr. DuBois, please, hither to now. I find myself with a TERRIBLE case of the vapours for which I require the upmost relief. Pithy, fetch me the ol' mango juul pod, dear boy, and do be quick about it. But, now that I've thought about it, I might need a tad bit of refreshment to keep me sated. Hurry now, I'll need a sizable bag of doritos, any flavour will do. I know you're aware of my beverage preferences, but make sure the capri suns have been chilled so that they might quelch the heat in my gullet"

"Austin you do this every time you come into the store and I keep telling you we don't have capri suns"

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Mr. Dubois, I regret to inform you that not only do I have the vapours, I seem to be riding an entire wave of them. A vapour wave if you will.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoBIyxWEiOw

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

*swoons*

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Empty Sandwich

goatse mugs
only that honey-brown nectar of the Commonwealth of Kentucky can stay my shaking hands and mend my frayed nerves

Khanstant

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Mr. Dubois, I regret to inform you that not only do I have the vapours, I seem to be riding an entire wave of them. A vapour wave if you will.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoBIyxWEiOw

cool sig dude

alexandriao

ooo, today is a real vapours day, my brain is all out of equilibrium, time for my cocaine suppository

Evil Bob

alexandriao posted:

ooo, today is a real vapours day, my brain is all out of equilibrium, time for my cocaine suppository

Indeed it is amazing the advances of modern medicine! When I feel a general malaise over take me i am oft resuscitated by a cocaine suppository or two. Mr. DuBois, please send for Ms. Cavell one more time, let her know to bring the gloves.

Pissed Ape Sexist

Dammit, Chesterfield, you know I need some respite from the various and sundry complaints of that strumpet. I'm an Appomattox man and I will have my satisfaction just as soon as I finish gettin' to know this heah settee a bit more intimately. Spin up yon Victrola and make yourself scarce or sure as bees buzz you'll feel some hickory on your nethers. Now GIT *fatly dabs upper lip with linen handkerchief*

Areola Grande

Dammit, Chesterfield, you know I need some respite from the various and sundry complaints of that strumpet. I'm an Appomattox man and I will have my satisfaction just as soon as I finish gettin' to know this heah settee a bit more intimately. Spin up yon Victrola and make yourself scarce or sure as bees buzz you'll feel some hickory on your nethers. Now GIT *fatly dabs upper lip with linen handkerchief*

Mercy

nut

gently caress, knew I should’ve paid attention during that online whmis course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Evil Bob posted:

Indeed it is amazing the advances of modern medicine! When I feel a general malaise over take me i am oft resuscitated by a cocaine suppository or two. Mr. DuBois, please send for Ms. Cavell one more time, let her know to bring the gloves.

it is a terrible time when one consumes too many farty foods isn't it, old chap? but i can always rely on my trusty doctor, who prescribed me the most marvellous heart-shaped device to place within my anal cavity, and there it rests, stopping all flow of poopy material, making for a most dapper bathroom show, eh?