Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cda

my snake is very mean and into some really hosed up poo poo. sorry. if you find her, good luck because you're going to need it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

here's a tip: if you see a skull, check the eye holes, because she might be slithering in and out of them. she likes to do that

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Great that's the last thing we need. Honey, can you check under the couch cushions please?!

Evil Bob

I've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be believed.

cda posted:

here's a tip: if you see a skull, check the eye holes, because she might be slithering in and out of them. she likes to do that

this is bad news for me, there are several skulls within view in this room alone.

Something strange is happening in Spoonville...(click the Sig by Luvcow to find out)

Epic and Spooky Fall sig courtesy of nut

nut

oh poo poo was that what i was treading on

https://i.imgur.com/nKtUXWf.mp4

god bless the dca, manu, loov, blaiser, and chooby

prepuce repurposed

felt cute, might delete later

I left my serpent in El Segundo

City of Glompton

it's ok op your snake and i are having fun, it's cool, she'll come home eventually, i'm pretty sure

also she wants you to know you didn't 'lose' her, she just needed a little space

thank you vanisher for the sig!

Riotgrrill

check every cardboard box

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Gonna bite that snake

Khanstant

*rolls 2d6*

aha! found her, just had to look for the eyes

FutonForensic

snake entering byob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxc_55ur-J4

Evil Bob

Something strange is happening in Spoonville...(click the Sig by Luvcow to find out)

Macnult

lol

sig by prof. crocodile

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

meat

I report that the snake is indeed mean and wandering into my BYOB cubicle to criticize my Excel formatting, I will have my vengeance.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow

lol

Musluk

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Evil Bob

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I report that the snake is indeed mean and wandering into my BYOB cubicle to criticize my Excel formatting, I will have my vengeance.

This snake happens to be an expert at excel so maybe it would be worthwhile to pay attention to a little constructive criticism now and then. Intelligence is often mistaken for cruelty

Pissed Ape Sexist

cda

City of Glompton posted:

it's ok op your snake and i are having fun, it's cool, she'll come home eventually, i'm pretty sure

also she wants you to know you didn't 'lose' her, she just needed a little space

that mst be a different snake. my snake has a foul mouth and is deadly

sig by vanisher

cda

lol

sig by vanisher

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

OP, I just saw a snake slithering off in the direction of QCS. She had an evil glint in her eye, and she was making some unusual hissing sounds.
They sounded something like, "modssss, massstersss, sssseessspam." There was an additional one that was hard to make out, but it sounded like, "deck chairsss."

Sig by vanisher. Click on Mahoro.

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

OP, I just saw a snake slithering off in the direction of QCS. She had an evil glint in her eye, and she was making some unusual hissing sounds.
They sounded something like, "modssss, massstersss, sssseessspam." There was an additional one that was hard to make out, but it sounded like, "deck chairsss."

tell the snake to do coupons & deals next

amazing sigs courtesy of cda, vanisher, and luvcow

FutonForensic

goddamn snake ate my chicken & cheese

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

You guys I can't, this is creepy

nut

someone's put a snake in our only water supply

https://i.imgur.com/nKtUXWf.mp4

god bless the dca, manu, loov, blaiser, and chooby

City of Glompton

cda posted:

that mst be a different snake. my snake has a foul mouth and is deadly

she said she'd kill you but it wouldnt make any difference, you'd still be brain dead

City of Glompton

i can bring her home tomorrow afternoon if you want

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

meat

NEW DEVELOPMENT: The snake has a gun

The Klowner

I see past the sham that is society, and I'm into some incredibly fucked up shit.

cda posted:

my snake is very mean and into some really hosed up poo poo. sorry. if you find her, good luck because you're going to need it

sounds like your snake is encroaching on my brand op

The Klowner

I see past the sham that is society, and I'm into some incredibly fucked up shit.
If I find that snake I'm gonna turn it into a freakin bong!!!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

hope you find your snek OP if it comes near me I am gonna scream at it and shoo it way with a broom until it does away because well, to be honest, and I know this is going to sound bad but it's true, I don't like snakes.

ty nut and vanisher for this wonderful sig!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

My cat found a snake today. He was really hissing at it and ran away like a coward.

Is it a garter snake?

sig by owlhawk911

owlhawk911

there's a snake in my yob!

sig by my fave teacher, Prof. Crocodile. seasons greeting from that blaise rascal

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Snakes? In my BYOB?

Itís more likely than you think.

ty nut and vanisher for this wonderful sig!

Stoner Sloth

if she is an eastern brown snake then i mighta seen her a couple of weeks back, had to move her so we could light a bbq

she didn't seem at all mean but to be fair she was so sleepy that i just picked her up and moved her and then prodded her with a stick till she went and hid so a cat didn't eat her

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, and Pot Smoke Phoenix - ty friends!

cda

City of Glompton posted:

she said she'd kill you but it wouldnt make any difference, you'd still be brain dead

haha thats my snake all right

sig by vanisher

cda

The Klowner posted:

If I find that snake I'm gonna turn it into a freakin bong!!!

holy hsit

sig by vanisher

cda

snake bong is based

sig by vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

imagine this,b ut real

tahts my snake

sig by vanisher