Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

food court bailiff posted:

i watched the first five and about four of those were actually pretty good

five had Chester from linkin park (RIP ) get decapitated and it was pretty cool, in fact the whole ~theme~ of five was actually awesome

I would call 5 the best one. Not that the bar's exactly high. But I like it because it played out entirely differently than it "should have". I'm pretty sure a huge chunk of Jigsaw just plain wouldn't have worked if characters hadn't done certain things in exactly the way they did, but that's just a vague recollection.
I got a lovely memory so I recall very little of this terrible series I have seen every entry in:
1 had a pretty good twist, 2 you could tell was originally a different movie rewritten to be a sequel to Saw, 3 was what, I think a corrupt cop was continuing the "work", 4 and 6 I don't remember at all, 3D was gimmicky and stupid like every single 3D movie, and Jigsaw continued to run the "heh, all this stuff was actually happening at different TIMES" thing they'd been doing since at least 3 into the ground.

I, being stupid, still am looking forward to Spiral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU