Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

I saw 1-6 plus 3D. The 3D didn't look that good. They should have just called it Saw 7. I am ashamed to admit I did not see the reboot movie called "Jigsaw" or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Jon Irenicus posted:

up to the one that was about health insurance or medical debts I think? which one was that one?

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

a forum admin who abuses his daughter and girlfriend

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

CJacobs posted:

The movies justify this by having only the original Jigsaw stick to this idea, he dies in I think 3(?) and after that it's his various apprentices. Not that it really matters because the very first trap in the first movie was inescapable because of the key that goes down the drain when the guy wakes up in the tub.

isn't that what the hacksaw was for

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

CJacobs posted:

You'd think, but a flashback in Saw 3 reveals that it's his idiot apprentice lady's fault the key got washed away and it really was supposed to be the solution for some reason

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

What's up with Jigsaw being weirdly omniscient/omnipresent that he can capture any random Joe at any time and force them into his death games but he's apparently the worst judge of character ever when it comes to picking his apprentices?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

ILY Dead Gay Forum posted:

I watched 1 and 2 because I had a friend who was obsessed with Saw. I told her the first movie reminded me of Cradle of Fear and the second reminded me of a Yu-Gi-Oh storyline from the manga (so it's not like I had great taste to start with). She didn't like that but I didn't have to watch any more Saws, that is my story.

Seriously check out Cradle of Fear, the terrible movie by the band Cradle of Filth, though. I watched it the same day as Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter, and both are superior movies.

is that the sequel or prequel to abraham lincoln vampire hunter