Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 29, 2015

You got the fluffy kitty kitty!

If you go to Happy Wheels and search for Saw levels the results are 1 out of 50 of "many"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 29, 2015

My favorite part was Jigsaw falling into a hole and dying when it was him and 1 other character during the goon island hunger games years ago thus causing the other character to automatically win by default

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKFpFmQSeGs

EorayMel
May 29, 2015

Pretty good posted:

Haha what the gently caress?

EorayMel
May 29, 2015

Sid Vicious posted:

I've seen all of the saw movies multiple times

Would you say you saw all the Saw movies?

EorayMel
May 29, 2015

Khanstant posted:

I wonder if he did any rehearsals? You know, between recording his little puppet show and waiting for his convenient kidnapping drugs to ship, he made a habit of lying still in that spot for an increasing number of hours.

A How-Its-Jigsaw'd would be a DVD feature I'd watch on youtube for sure. From simple stuff like procuring tons of used dirty needles to make a needle pit trap to setting a massive pendulum or cartoonishly large vice to crush a head between two mega stones

I think he just shot himself up with a bunch of drugs in the dirty needles and passed out motionless on the floor for hours but then saved all of the needles for a different purpose