Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

HAIKOOLIGAN

Strapping my VR gaming headset on to bigfoot and laughing as he stumbles around in confusion with no clue where he is or how he got there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

HAIKOOLIGAN

Twenty Four posted:

Strapping my VR gaming headset on to bigfoot and laughing as he stumbles around in confusion with no clue where he is or how he got there.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Big Foot shuddering, hyperventilating in the VR rig as he crawls helplessly across the floor in an uneasy straight line, a drizzle of urine following him like a slug's trail.
I grab another handful of popcorn and ask the gibbering giant if he's enjoying Richie's Plank Experience.

I had to look up what Richie's Plank Experience was (basically you walk to the end of a plank strapped off the side of the top of a sky scraper, if you have a fear of heights like I do it looks terrifying) and lmao yes exactly this!