Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Telling the wailing monstrosity that is Bigfoot to input his name as Largefoot for roleplaying reasons, since nicknames will ruin my Everquest experience.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Bigfoot gnawing at the plastic of an Xbox Duke controller as his teeth glide across the bumpers no-scoping me in Halo 2

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I will be reporting you to Xbox Live for exploits I say sternly to Bigfoot as he blasts a stream of diarrhea directly onto a bean bag chair

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Mummy Napkin posted:

poor big foot crying when Aeris dies

Big Foot screaming in pure terror as our two butt sigs slowly converge on his huddled manacled form.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Twenty Four posted:

Strapping my VR gaming headset on to bigfoot and laughing as he stumbles around in confusion with no clue where he is or how he got there.

Big Foot shuddering, hyperventilating in the VR rig as he crawls helplessly across the floor in an uneasy straight line, a drizzle of urine following him like a slug's trail.
I grab another handful of popcorn and ask the gibbering giant if he's enjoying Richie's Plank Experience.