Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor

the captured bigfoot was a girl bigfoot and now lives a life of relative luxury by selling her used bath water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

bigfoot's real amenable to weed. I didn't have to force him to play videogames but I did almost bankrupt myself buying top shelf bud. bigfoot is real not amenable to weed with less than 30% thc

The Voice of Labor

had to knock down a few walls so the kinect could pick him up and he still got a higher score in child of eden with the controller

The Voice of Labor

bigfoot escaped. had to use streetpass triangulation to track him down. good thing he ate a 3ds before he escaped.