Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

This looks like a pretty good card tonight, if you're seeing this thread far enough in advance go load up fight pass and watch the last fight on Invicta Phoenix series 3, Lisa Verzosa vs Julija Stoliarenko.

Card starts 30 minutes after this post.

Dariush missed weight by 2 pounds, which I'm quite sad about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/xbG6tPh.mp4

lmfao

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

"The Guitar Hero" is an amazing nickname.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Yeah, so far the fights have been great.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

MULLET POWER

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I've said it before I'll say it again BENEIL DARIUSH loving OWNS!

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Street Horrrsing posted:

Dariush doesn't seem to get the credit he deserves with the ufc brass. He's coming into this fight he was on a four fight winning streak and all they're giving him is unranked fighters

How about Dariush vs Iaquinta next?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

And now for a heavyweight fight, that strangely has very little chance of being as trashweight as what we just saw at middleweight.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

that's how he ended the fight, too :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

I didn't get to watch most of the fights last night. How good were the F/PotN winners that Dariush didn't get a bonus with a spinning back fist KO? Normally that would be a lock.

EDIT - Nevermind... Forgot he didn't make weight. Would have been ineligible.

In his postfight interview he said if that was POTN worthy, give it to his opponent because of the weight miss, then he dedicated the fight to a theologian. :shrug: