Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strigil
Oct 26, 2004
What is that woman doing to her pussy?!? :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Pick posted:

sorry to disappoint you but the taser just really hangs on this dong and saps it of its vital essence

https://i.imgur.com/9TpgLHY.mp4

Lmfbooo. If I had a therapist, I would show this to them

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
In a positive way. Like "look how excellent life is"

Flimf
Sep 3, 2006

is that Aladdin being eaten by a flower?

edit: or being born from a flower? :stare:

Flimf fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Aug 9, 2020

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Flimf posted:

is that Aladdin being eaten by a flower?

edit: or being born from a flower? :stare:

that's original Aladdin production artwork, from when he is being squeezed by snake-Jafar. this particular rough was done by legendary Disney animator glen keane, the son of the guy who made "The Family Circus"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iRlViQ7rAI&t=114s

Flimf
Sep 3, 2006

Oh right yeah I remember that scene now. Thats pretty cool!

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

Buy one of those hand-wavey spooky sound instruments...an osciliscope? Zephyr something? Whatever. You know what I mean.

And then put the dong in the receptive field area and let it go hog wild and wiggle its way to musical stardom.

Theremin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theremin?wprov=sfla1

Band name should be Theremember

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Pick posted:

sorry to disappoint you but the taser just really hangs on this dong and saps it of its vital essence

:randvince:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I clicked the link expecting dumb pun, instead I got the dumb pun but also got briefly mortified.

Fuckin' fuckin' machines, man.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
glad you finally got some use out of the 'go gently caress yourself' machine.
although despite your claims evidence suggests you have tested it.

Pick posted:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

e: El pie es hoy. ¡Stromboli!

Strumpie fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Aug 9, 2020

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I wonder how many times Glen Keane’s art work has been threatened with a flaccid taser gently caress machine. He worked for Disney so it’s gotta be more than just this one time.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Pick posted:

Also, I'm pretty sure this thing is built on a sewing machine base? I might take it apart and check out the mechanisms.
So her thread doesn't get gassed AND she could hook this baby up to a pedal sewer?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Thread delivers. :five:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
:eyepop: :gizz:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Calibrate that poo poo to like a atom from your cervix and put a greased up dog bone (not like a actual dogs bone but like a bone a dog would eat) on the business end.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Some real classic artfag vibes to this one.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I can't believe people spend money to harass you through the mail. Goddamn.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
I'm sure that it would have some other utility, maybe mixing concrete?
E: Churning butter?

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

The ring of bumps around the base of the dildo is freaking me out. My man has some kind of skin disease

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

StrangersInTheNight posted:

I can't believe people spend money to harass you through the mail. Goddamn.

Cant? Or don't?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The MoreFeel loving machine emerges from an alleyway, its eyes are glassy, dull orbs surrounded by dark circles hued as the pitch of the most moonless night. It reeks of bourbon-piss and vanilla Black & Milds, hanging from its teeth is a half gnawed cigarette feebly smoking as the MoreFeel ignites its guttering embers with wheezing intakes, it shakily removes the coffin nail from its cavernously cracked lips and slowly parts those selfsame lips to reveal a leering smile bedecked with cold sores and teeth the color of mummy brown poo poo speckled like a hen's egg with mottled black spatters, from the gaping black hole within its maw floats out a miasmatic reek with the potency of a thousand century eggs pickling in a drifter's roadkilled guts in sweltering July heat. Its lifeless orbs rove up and down the length of your body, violating every inch of your flesh with its foul hunger.

It hacks out with a rasp that chews the fat of the air like a serrated blade across the throat of a dessicated slug:

"Ey girl you tryna gently caress tonight."

Lil Swamp Booger Baby fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Aug 9, 2020

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The LessFeel loving machine is the same as the morefeel but completely frictionless and made of great value pudding

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
So is this Morpheel machine mechanical or hydraulic or what?

Also I did some research and it appears you attach the donger with a goshdarn XLR connector???

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Pick posted:

Lmfao

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I’ve used a loving machine once, it was one that a friend of mine built out of scrap. I remember the main part she used for the thing was an old windshield wiper motor

It wasn’t bad

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Can you swap out the lovely dildo for a high quality dragon dildo?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Ziv Zulander posted:

I’ve used a loving machine once, it was one that a friend of mine built out of scrap. I remember the main part she used for the thing was an old windshield wiper motor

It wasn’t bad

obligatory "don't stop"

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

BigBadSteve posted:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Felt terrified clicking on this thread title even though I prob knew it was gonna be a pun. Also btw make sure that dildo is body safe it look kinda cheap ngl

I had no fear in my heart until I scrolled down and saw a real floppy-dong loving machine.

Then I ran for it.

I'm back now. I'm sorry for doubting you, Pick. I know you're not the Keyboard Goop 2.0 type. You wouldn't do that. But. for a moment there, you scared me real bad.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

BigBadSteve posted:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

This needs to be a real smiley once its safe

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
:catdrugs:

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

lol

ima assign myself partial credit for you getting sent this thanks to my old U can buy gently caress machines on Amazon now thread

also i think i found your model on the official site, someone dropped 160$ on this magical gift

https://www.morefeel.net/collections/for-her/products/automatic-dildo-sex-machine-toy-electric-speed-360341

looks like u ended up with one of the bending penises not suitable for gently caress machines tho

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

its a shame someone didnt spring for this executive model, even comes in warning yellow!

Machine Remote Control Vibrations Thrusting Automatic Heat Dildo
$333.99

quote:

Features:
High quality and innovative automatic sex machine.
This sex machine will allow for an incomparable hands-free experience.
The dildo is transformed into its shape and surface of a natural penis with heating function. This allows you to experience incomparable experiences.
The angle and height of penetration can quickly be adjusted, use the dildo in any position you like.
Handbag design easy carry you can take it anywhere.

this thing lets you experience incomparable experiences, how many things in life let you do that huh??

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
See! There's the XLR connectors again. Are those powered dongs or what? Is there a microphone in them? Pick get a voltmeter reading from those pins, I gotta know how much juice is going into those hogs!

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

you should attach a paintbrush to the dong and give it a blank canvas to work with
i bet you could sell the resulting art for a nice profit

also

gary oldmans diary posted:

see that power control how off is right next to the lowest setting. thats how it should be on fans. i dont care about the engineering problems thats what you get paid for now get to work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ3GW7lVBWY

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

:thunk:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
youre just embarrassing yourself:

quote:

i dont care about the engineering problems thats what you get paid for now get to work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

no you have to watch the entire 18 minute video and then you'll have a newfound appreciation for why they did it like that

it's like how that toaster from 1950 is better than anything made today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OfxlSG6q5Y