Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

I hope you left a positive review of the Morefeel DongFlailer 3000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Pick posted:

The scam is actually that they send stuff to a real American address but the contact info is theirs, so they can write a review "from an American" which is seen as more credible.

For example, Aliexpress does allow you to filter for "American reviews only" (or any specific country). So for whatever this thing costs, they can make a tailored review that appears to be from a real American customer.

Yeah, I have a friend who cheerfully participates in this stuff in exchange for free stuff. (You’re obviously a randomly chosen address, but there’s lists where you can volunteer for this too) I just think that for a lovely present like this gently caress machine, you should do them a solid and hold up your end of the scam. :angel: