Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEFCON Clown
Jul 26, 2013

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

I did not know at all that Miller was going to shoot the CPM thug after waving him toward the elevator. "He had it coming - long story." Just a minor thug he knew of on Ceres? Reminds me of the broken antenna I mentioned in an earlier episode that wasn't quite exposited in the traditional way. ---- Later, according to an episode recap I consulted, I discovered this was the guy who impaled Havelock. What ever happened to him, by the way? He wasn't killed but might as well have been, the way he vanished from the show. That also brings up Diogo, now that I think of it, who's still twisting in the vacuum of space for all I know. Several loose ends that didn't really need to be there; Chekhov's guns that haven't gone off. Yet, I'll grant.

That guy was the one who impaled Havelock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU