Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

google THIS posted:

I'm not caremad I'm just caredisappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

haven't checked the thread or read posts or anything i bet someone answered my last post because they were mad lol anyways back out see ya later alligators and allihaters

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

I'm not caremad I'm just caredisappointed

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Pissed Ape Sexist

I'm not caremad I'm just stairmad (lol) that I've IM'd you so many times about being protected amd there's a whole culture of catchphrases like that and we could share them and WHAT?!? Blocked, just show me a SINGLE boob GAWD wtf

Stoner Sloth

look at you, all caremad and poo poo, while i just vote :five: for another quality chewbecca thread like it ain't no thing

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Dip Viscous posted:

it's time to get careRAD!!

*ollies a skateboard high into the air, revealing that the deck has several thousand words written on the bottom*

lmao

nut

just passing by haha sorry couldnt care to come in! Bye!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I watch you all day and post in your threads and sometimes kiss the screen in the area where your avatar is (easier on mobile), to demonstrate how little I care about any of your poo poo

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

im mad that i dont care

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

nut

spent all night sleeping soundly for whoever was wondering itt i'm sure there were a couple

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Oh hey this thread is still going. I did you the favour of reading your posts, if for no other reason than to marvel at the spectacle you're making of yourself. How can so much care and mad be contained in one poster, in such a benign thread? How can you really not have anything better to do except care this much?

I'd feel bad for you, except that I'm incapable of feeling anything for you but mild disdain

Anyway, good luck with that whole mega-care gimmick of yours! v :) v

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

w/e

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

me: :cool:

you: :mad:

me: :cool: