Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
and its not me saying this
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
im gonna let you in on this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.
many people dont know that
Also taco bell's seven layer burrito was a vegetarian go-to in a pinch and I'm disappointed to see it's gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

fart store posted:

Panera used to have a portabella mozzarella panini that was really fuckin good. They replaced it with the Mediterranean veggie sandwich that is meh-fine but is nowhere close to scratching the same itch.

Panera also used to have a salad that featured chicken, almond slices, mandarin oranges, and a sesame dressing. That was a good-rear end salad.

I've got some good rear end-salad :wink:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

fart store posted:

Panera used to have a portabella mozzarella panini that was really fuckin good. They replaced it with the Mediterranean veggie sandwich that is meh-fine but is nowhere close to scratching the same itch.

Panera also used to have a salad that featured chicken, almond slices, mandarin oranges, and a sesame dressing. That was a good-rear end salad.

Panera just changes a bunch of stuff seemingly at random.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

fart store posted:

Also taco bell's seven layer burrito was a vegetarian go-to in a pinch and I'm disappointed to see it's gone

I'm not a vegetarian, but I've been smashing 7 layers since Jr. High. That one really hurt.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Future generations will never understand why a beaver smelling like seven layers means he eats taco bell.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Umm...
Jul 31, 2003

Touch me, turn me on.

fart store posted:

YES the portabella mozzerella panini was my favorite! I have mentioned it to friends before and nobody else seems to even know it existed. Chili's circa 2005ish had a portabella burger which was literally a huge portabella mushroom instead of meat. Ahhhmaze.

From maybe 8-10 years ago Pizza Hut had a honey sriracha drizzle. I would get the stuffed crust pizza with pepperoni with the honey sriracha and it was the most delicious form of death I've ever had. IIRC they also had a bacon stuffed crush around this time as well... maybe?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Are you a person who could eat Pizza Hut stuffed crust and not get sick?

Getting sick every time I eat it always my experience and it was brought up on a podcast and both hosts said it also always made them sick.

I still ordered it from time to time though. And I might again some day.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Rick posted:

Getting sick every time I eat it always my experience and it was brought up on a podcast and both hosts said it also always made them sick.

I don't remember it ever making me sick, but I do remember being disappointed that the cheese was somehow lower quality that whatever Pizza Hut was putting on the rest of the pizza. I like the idea of a stuffed crust pizza, but I've never seen one done with a proper quantity/quality of cheese.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i love the low-quality mozz taste of stuffed crust. i think the cheap stuff gets worse from being baked like normal pizza cheese. it's like eating a warm string cheese wrapped in greasy bread

----------------

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

does anyone still make a pizza with hogdogs stuffed in the crust?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

I like the idea of a stuffed crust pizza, but I've never seen one done with a proper quantity/quality of cheese.
This is my feeling on it. Though I'd kill for one of those weird Japanese pizzas that has cheese and hot dogs in the crust. I am garbage.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:same:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rick posted:

I don't get sick from eating it but I do always find it disappointing. Mainly in the rest of the pizza which has a thin and usually underdone crust.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Rick posted:

It was probably the first time I felt sick directly from eating food, like as I was leaving the table. Not puking or making GBS threads, but definitely ill.

----------------

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i say swears online posted:

it's like eating a warm string cheese wrapped in greasy bread

You want to know the truth? That's exactly what it is. Stuffed crust dough is a piece of pan dough stretched out on a hand tossed tray and wrapped around sticks of string cheese. Then when it comes out of the oven a liquid butter type of thing is brushed on the crust.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hell yes

----------------

Umm...
Jul 31, 2003

Touch me, turn me on.

Rick posted:

Oh no, I felt like a walking garbage bin after. I definitely couldn't eat it regularly. It was just something about the flavor in the mix of the cheese, pepperoni, and sriracha drizzle. Also the pub cheese pretzel burger from Wendy's about 9-10 years ago was another weird craving phase I went through. Individually the ingredients were blah, but together it was amazing.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Sonic bacon chicken toaster disappeared when they redid their menu a while back and it pisses me off that they still have all the ingredients but they won’t make one for me

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Boo 2021 starting off poorly. Most other fried chicken places don't even offer rice.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Nando's bean salad

Umm...
Jul 31, 2003

Touch me, turn me on.

Jenny Agutter posted:

Sonic bacon chicken toaster disappeared when they redid their menu a while back and it pisses me off that they still have all the ingredients but they won’t make one for me

Is that the same as the chicken club toaster?

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Umm... posted:

Is that the same as the chicken club toaster?

Yeah couldn’t remember the exact name

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Do the Sonic people not know they are running a Sonic the Hedgehog restaurant. I would never go there based on the name

----------------

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

not to trivialize anyone's suffering, but how many orders of cajun rice does a rice cooker, a bag of rice, and whatever reasonably approximates the seasoning cost?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

The Voice of Labor posted:

not to trivialize anyone's suffering, but how many orders of cajun rice does a rice cooker, a bag of rice, and whatever reasonably approximates the seasoning cost?

Do you not understand fast food?

Don't go to taco bell! You can make your own drat tacos at home for half the price!

----------------

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

The Voice of Labor posted:

weird rear end name/post combo ngl

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Do you not understand fast food?

Don't go to taco bell! You can make your own drat tacos at home for half the price!

look at the thread title. if taco bell stopped existing and I wanted a meximelt, it would behoove me to figure out how to make one

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Quepapas from Pizza Hut. They were absolute trash food, just big tater tots with cheese and tiny bits of jalapeno in them. I want them back so badly :smith:

Pizza Hut doesn't even deliver to my neighborhood anymore so I can't get their stupid pasta either. Now when I want to poo poo my brains out I have to order Chipotle or something. It's just not the same.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Walrus Pete posted:

Pizza Hut doesn't even deliver to my neighborhood anymore so I can't get their stupid pasta either. Now when I want to poo poo my brains out I have to order Chipotle or something. It's just not the same.

Does Papa John's deliver to you? You can hang your head in shame WHILE you poo poo your brains out.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

It was probably the first time I felt sick directly from eating food, like as I was leaving the table. Not puking or making GBS threads, but definitely ill.

Yeah exactly. The body just does not want.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Bring back Super Size and let us fully embrace death

----------------

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Taco Bell mexi-fries
More than anything McDonalds Stroopwaffel McFlurry.

Narzack
Sep 15, 2008
Fucken chili cheese burrito and double decker from Taco Bell. Glad i'm not alone.

Also get fucken this: i went to Popeye's last month in PA, and when I tried to order a chicken po'boy, they fuckkng told me they discontinued that poo poo two years ago?gently caress you say?

Injustice

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Popeyes po boys are for sure missed. Popeyes also used to have wraps that were chicken and red beans and rice back when those were everywhere and they kept them going locally until like 2019 and they were a nice cheap lunch.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Narzack posted:

Fucken chili cheese burrito and double decker from Taco Bell. Glad i'm not alone.

Also get fucken this: i went to Popeye's last month in PA, and when I tried to order a chicken po'boy, they fuckkng told me they discontinued that poo poo two years ago?gently caress you say?

Injustice

I'm with you brother never forget the double deck

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Narzack posted:

Injustice
"At participating locations for a limited time" https://www.tacobell.com/food/burritos/chili-cheese-burrito

Don't know where you are but godspeed. Some redditor posted it the other day from Ohio - https://www.reddit.com/r/tacobell/comments/m3kleb/went_for_a_quesalupa_and_fiesta_potatoes_and/

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

quote:

If you’re a Taco Bell® lover, you know how special it is that you find yourself here at this very moment. Not to boost your ego too much (it’s cool, you totally deserve it) but we consider you something of a Chosen One. Because, these days, not everyone gets to experience the wonders of the iconic Chili Cheese Burrito.

Some fans must search far and wide in hopes of getting their hands on this gem. If you’re reading this, you’re officially in the inner circle. Perfectly spiced seasoned beef and melty, shredded cheddar cheese are within your reach.

Being physically close to this burrito is important. It’s just as vital to be metaphorically close to it, too. There once was a bygone era known affectionately as the ‘90s’, where the fashion was questionable, and the Chili Cheese Burrito reigned supreme. Here, fans were warmed to their core by the comforting, everything-is-gonna-be-ok presence the burrito had in their life.

Fast forward to today. Nothing has changed. You may feel a sense of nostalgia every time you take a bite. Or maybe you’re lucky enough to be experiencing these chill chili feelings for the first time. Either way, you’ll realize you’re taking part in something special. Like a warm bowl of chili in the wintertime, the Chili Cheese Burrito is nothing short of soul-soothing.

Find your burrito at participating locations for a limited time.

which one of you moonlights posting on the taco bell menu item description forum?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I miss KFC's Twister, the burger wraps from Mickey D's, the loaded chicken wrap from Popeye's, and the latest casualty, Wendy's chicken wraps. Someday the pendulum will swing back in favor of uncooked tortillas stuffed with things, and I hope I'm around to see it.

Teriyaki Hairpiece fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Mar 14, 2021

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Veggie Grill's Tempura Green Beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I miss KFC's Twister

That with the zinger sauce was great.

----------------