Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I miss Wendy’s turkey ciabatta sandwich.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Wait Pizza Hut killed Quepapas? I moved up a mountain a few years back, but before that me and the wife wouldn’t touch Pizza Hut pizza with a 20 foot pole but we’d order like 30 paps and some sodas.

----------------

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Nikumatic posted:

they're cheesy tots

speaking of which a recent LTO at sonic was broccoli cheddar tots and holy hell those were good, hope they rotate them back sometime

They were cheesy tots with just the right amount of jalapeño sir, and if you dipped right you’d look like Nancy Reagan with a little white drizzle

----------------

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

So happy SoCal has kicked almost every donut chain out, indy Asian pink box locations absolutely own bones. Especially when you have a kid in a local sport and they just dump like 10lbs of pastries into like 3 boxes for all the kids.

----------------

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Got me a Cluck combo, it hit the spot

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I miss the days before everyone discovered Tri-Tip, when I was lifting it was a cheap cut thatd last me a few days. Such a versatile cut. I’ve moved on to Top Round nowadays

----------------