Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Pretty good posted:

Best fast food thing I've ever had, full stop. It was around for maybe a couple months like five years ago and I miss it terribly.

Out of all the stuff posted in these threads this is the main one I wish I got to try.

I'm basic and just wanted Wendy's Spicy Nugs back. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Cici's is trash, school lunch quality at best. I knew a bunch of dudes who would goto Cici's to see how many plates each of them could clear. Everyone would get sick from overeating dumpster-tier ingredients, some going back for more after vomiting from overeating because it was a competition. I only ever had one bite of the pizza, poo poo was awful. The deserts were passable, but who the gently caress goes to Cici's for the deserts?

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

It's probably a bit more expensive than at the blessed Microcenter, but you can order cases of Bawls through Amazon, Kroger brands, Walmart, and more. The gas it'd take me to get to my local-ish MC is enough to offset the potential savings, hell the hour and a half (massively traffic dependent) it'd take me to grab one makes it a lose/lose. I bit the bullet and got a 12 pack of cans in January, just got a 24 rack delivered today. It's seriously crazy how good it tastes compared to the standard energy drink chemical slurry.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

gently caress yeah. I need to get a variety pack at some point. I snagged one of each the last time I went to Microcenter (oh god that was like 2 years ago), I remember really enjoying most of the different flavors.

BaconCopter fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Feb 14, 2024

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

holy gently caress that sounds amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

i finally found motherfuckin' sambal oelek again at my local h-mart a couple of weeks ago. i've missed you so god drat much. gently caress sriracha