Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

It sounds strange but I loved the toasted graham cracker drink Starbucks had. Was kinda like a smores but without chocolate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Sonic used to have a chicken BLT that was delicious. Also their breakfast ham sandwich they used to do as well.

I miss them both.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Aren't they also a prime source of botulism?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

The Bevo Chicken Sandwich that Wendy's in Austin used to do during football season. Wasn't like their normal spicy chicken at all but had this amazing orange sauce on it.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

i say swears online posted:

drat i miss Wendy's Guy on campus, he was murdered a few years ago. i guess that's being discontinued in a way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACE2tWNEWBY

drat, now I'm sad. I forgot about that. Though I have to wonder if his murder is what made the franchise decide to sell to Chickfila?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Nikumatic posted:

they're cheesy tots

speaking of which a recent LTO at sonic was broccoli cheddar tots and holy hell those were good, hope they rotate them back sometime

drat must have been regional, didn't see them here in Austin.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Naz al-Ghul posted:

I miss the McDonalds salad shaker irrationally. I'd order it now to devour it.

Those were so far ahead of their time. Those would probably make a killing now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Yeah the pizza and spaghetti was surprisingly good at McD's, just so sad it took so long to make.