Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

quote:

As a brand, Kenny Rogers Roasters advocates healthy eating as reflected in its brand tag line "less fat...less salt...less calories"

well im sold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

The Voice of Labor posted:

Imma make a philly cheese tyson chiken paddy should I use cheez whiz?

What kind of chicken paddy I am an expert in frozen chicken products

The answer is yes any way tho btw

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
canned mushrooms are a blight upon the pizza industry and mankind in general

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

i say swears online posted:

do local places actually use fresh? that seems like something for a $$$-tier place

a lot of places have actually switched to using fresh mushrooms. both dominos and papa john's use pre sliced but not cooked mushrooms these days. I've had maybe 50/50 luck with local places though

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
check out this loving psycho

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
holy poo poo del taco has the bell beefer now too

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Just ate one. It was quite messy but the ratio is wrong, needs like 50% more meat for the size of the bun

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

YeahTubaMike posted:

Has anyone posted those little McDonalds chicken wraps yet?

I miss them and their Wendy's equivalents every day

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bum the Sad posted:

I miss the cold shredded cheese inside.

i sometimes make them at home ("soft taco" tortillas are the right size) and the cold shredded cheese is a must

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Dunkin is elminating JELLY DONUTS??????

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

indigi posted:

sometimes I miss those “wraps” McDonald’s had for a buck that was a chicken tender shredded cheese and honey mustard wrapped in a tortilla. a truly insane item but for $1 it was a great snack

Wendy's had them for a couple years longer until COVID, I ordered them allll the time :(

Cook-Out still has them as a side item I think but none of those around here, RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Wendys has had spicy nuggets for what, 10+ years now? I think those are safer than most items. Of course the grilled chicken sandwich did just get killed after twice as long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Which Wich reverted to basically their exact old menu!

https://www.chewboom.com/2023/11/21/which-wich-launches-new-menu-with-more-than-50-sandwich-options/