Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mac9k5
Apr 5, 2011
I tried to take a real crack at making an indie comic. I had been writing this for a bit but when quarantine started i figured it was time to try and actually draw the thing. It's free, it's about a post-apocalyptic radioactive wasteland ruined by war and conquered by atomic wizards and one lady still has a working B-29 somehow. I hope you’ll check it out, its on my portfolio website but the rest of that don’t matter.

https://www.bustercagle.com/the-last-aviatrix-iss-1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mac9k5
Apr 5, 2011

Darth Brooks posted:

It's fun. The art isn't not perfect but you also actually got it done and that's an enormous part of it.

There was an internal battle on when my draftsmanship was up to a level I wouldn't be immediately embarrassed by. I keep telling myself, its okay to not make something brilliant as long as the next one is better. so here we are. Thank you for giving it a scroll through.

Mac9k5
Apr 5, 2011

Breath Ray posted:

just a minor thing but it's большой with a ь. Вb = Vv

Thanks, I was treating Russian and atomic physics as magic spells. So there was a lot of just trusting translations. Thank you though, the future will be spelled better. I am working on another issue that I already think looks better. Thank you all for the support and help.

Mac9k5
Apr 5, 2011
Well, The quarantine continues and so does the comic I guess... This one came out extra long, but there are lots of art spreads and stuff. So if ya wanted more, here it is. thank you again to anyone that even just flips through.

https://www.bustercagle.com/the-last-aviatrix-iss-2