Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
lowtax is so brain melted on pills he thought fyad would back him up lmao

did we get any meltdown posts from him before he closed it? I dunno how to view fyad while it's closed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
I am curious how it affects the sale when Lowtax is opening/closing forums and posting unhinged gently caress yous in the middle of a business transaction. You'd think Jeffery would get a discount or something if you're doing a sale and the current owner keeps pissing on the thing you're trying to buy

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Photex posted:

said it before but lol if you think Lowtax is actually going to go through with selling.

Do you think Jeffrey will ever fess up or will we just get monthly updates of "wow gosh buying a forum sure does take a long time huh, keep being patient guys" for the rest of time

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Acerbatus posted:

NGL I sort of expected you to slink away in shame after former FYADs and peace threaders pointed out how you repeatedly called Lowtax's ex-wife thinks like "Lady Methhead" but nope here you are, keepin on fighting those forum wars against the real enemy.

I'd say I respect the balls required for that, but I think repeatedly insulting the character of a domestic abuse victim - while telling people to BELIEVE WOMEN - entirely because you want to suck up to the man who abused her so he might smite your forum enemies, demonstrates you have none.

imo it seems fairly clear that who what now's aggression against fyad comes from the same place his degrading of an abuse victim did. fyad annoys Lowtax and calls him out for being a poo poo, and Who What Now loves Lowtax and calls him daddy and wants to defend him