Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
Cardi B: So we were in the studio, just trying out a couple of things...

Megan Thee Stallion: Nothing was really working.

Cardi: I could tell Megan wasn't really all there. So I says "Megan, what's up with you? Where's your focus?"

Megan: And I said, "I'm sorry Cardi, it's just that I have this wet-rear end pussy right now. You know how it is, as a woman, to have a wet-rear end pussy."

Cardi: So I'm like, "Girl, do I ever. Seems like every chick I know got a wet-rear end pussy, and nobody ever talks about it. Maybe it's time we have the talk."

Megan: And that's where the song came from, more or less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Cardi B Researcher: Cardi was noted as having 'wet-rear end pussy' several times throughout her tenure. I've created a database you can peruse at your leisure of dates and times, I call it the CardiDB

cda

by Hand Knit

deep dish peat moss posted:

Cardi B Researcher: Cardi was noted as having 'wet-rear end pussy' several times throughout her tenure. I've created a database you can peruse at your leisure of dates and times, I call it the CardiDB

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Khanstant
i'm sorry, did you mean "wet and gushy"?

Khanstant
youtube cardinals stand in their ceremonial garb, concerned, watching a monitor. sweat drips down their foreheads and some prostrate themselves to god begging for guidance, wisdom

cut to outside google HQ, a crowd seems to look at the sky above the building in anticipation

no -- they are looking for a sign and they have just gotten it! white smoke billows out of the HQ, white doves fly out of the windows! an answer!

yes to full bouncing naked buttocks, yes to swinging whole tiddies, but NAY to saying the w, a, or p words!

cda

by Hand Knit
In certain indigenous tribes, when a woman had a wet-rear end pussy she had to go live in a special hut

----------------

google THIS

I'm really confused that there wasn't a picture of a wet cat in the op

deep dish peat moss

If you remember from Into the Cardiverse, the coming of the Wet-rear end Pussy was foretold in the lyrics of Kamasutra

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
just be grateful 4 what u have. an rear end pussy is an rear end pussy, wet or not

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
wet rear end-pussy

Mummy Napkin
borat’s wet-rear end back pussy

cda

by Hand Knit
The most important thing for me about a song is that it has to be relatable. For instance, when I heard "Wet-rear end Pussy" it was like they were reading my diary. I was like: get out of my head Cardi and Megan, I'm feeling so seen rn! Because I also have a wet-rear end pussy.

FutonForensic

a pervading feeling of female empowerment and sexual liberation can be seen throughout the song’s lyrics, whilst sonically, the track takes the shape of a bass-heavy trap beat with a repetitive but catchy sample looped in the background.

Slumpy
yeah i got a big tushy (big tushy) yeah i got a big tushy (what)

slumpy

Slumpy
bring that keester over here (over here) let me get a feel of that meester over here (right now)

slumpy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have a wet rear end. Is that cool to have?

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

a pervading feeling of female empowerment and sexual liberation can be seen throughout the song’s lyrics, whilst sonically, the track takes the shape of a bass-heavy trap beat with a repetitive but catchy sample looped in the background.

Trying

what was the extreme music act "anal oval office"'s original name, alex?

cda

by Hand Knit
The message we were trying to get across is, you're not alone. Millions of women have had someone swipe their nose like a credit card through their wet-rear end pussy and its time we have a conversation about it.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Of course, we have to be careful about interpreting the historical record, but all indications are that our ancestral foremothers had wet-rear end pussies, although they may have used a different term for it.

----------------

wearing a lampshade

deep dish peat moss posted:

google THIS

Ok look, I will do it

This cat, or "pussy," is wet, or "wet-rear end." This is a "wet-rear end pussy." It is funny because it subverts the expectation that the thread's content will be sexual via a play on words. Thank you for your time.

Trying

cat owl, so what?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
thought it was "wet as busey"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
thats how ive been singing it

alnilam

Slush Garbo posted:

thought it was "wet as busey"

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

cda posted:

The message we were trying to get across is, you're not alone. Millions of women have had someone swipe their nose like a credit card through their wet-rear end pussy and its time we have a conversation about it.

lmao

google THIS

After 18 years I was finally ready for this jelly. Little did I know there was more in store.

google THIS

cda posted:

I am unable to do this because I have a chip nose

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

I am unable to do this because I have a chip nose

put the tip of ur chip nose in the wet rear end pussy until cardi b politely informs you its ready to be removed

Khanstant
what steps can i take as an outsider to be a good ally to wet-rear end pussy?

google THIS

Lifehack: If the wet-rear end pussy has trouble reading your nose try wrapping it in a plastic grocery bag

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
while we support all those folks out here struggling with a wet-rear end pussy, we need to make it clear we are totally against swamp-rear end

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Censors: "No, sorry Cardi B- we've found most people regard the word "moist" as offensive, you're gonna have to change the name of your new song"

Cardi B: "wet-rear end pussy it is!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

the unabonger

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Censors: "No, sorry Cardi B- we've found most people regard the word "moist" as offensive, you're gonna have to change the name of your new song"

Cardi B: "wet-rear end pussy it is!"

as an italian American, I still have my objections with the title.

Salacious Spy

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man

magic cactus posted:

while we support all those folks out here struggling with a wet-rear end pussy, we need to make it clear we are totally against swamp-rear end

I will never rest until a celebrity acknowledges my struggle of living with a swamp bussy

Salacious Spy fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Aug 10, 2020

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1292919797366358018?s=20

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement

awkwerd paws fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Aug 11, 2020

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
Nvm foound it graey alien obvi continue all

Oh heyyyy you, didnt see you there LOL Well, my story? Me Ashley Brooke heather all coming back from a second rate danceclub new haven ct. omg all dying in the ride from the fun stories about the guys of the night and also all absolutely dyin for really fresh tender goose meat. ash would NOT shut up about it and we so had a craving. i played it real cool like lol i dunno lol where could we get some? no where? then……when my absolut FAVVVVV regina spek. song comes on “UH hey babes *lifts up skirt* pushed a Goose meat slab slowly right out on the exterior of the backseat!! I had stored a bunch of fresh dark goose meat up my pussy before we left and had it up inside my pussy the whole night!! haha I was *goosh some out slowly to one friend* and then pointin my pussy at the other girls *goosh in her direction out the pussy* we were all howling with laughter and the grizly juices were pouring down our chins as we indulged ourselves some goose meat was still trickling out from the deeper parts of my Pussy when i get home. memories!!np – green day – time of our lives

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
:stare: