Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

My only experience of those systems is a few sessions with PF1e, but I’d be willing to give any of them a shot. I ran this in 5e for my friends a few months ago, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Definitely looks like people want PF and to go in with custom characters. My 2e handbook shipped on Monday so maybe I’ll get it by this weekend?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I got my book. Should I go ahead and roll up a character for PF2e? Or is this sorta on the backburner?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mykkel posted:

Is there a good pathfinder character generator? I have no experience so I'd love to have something else do the calculations.

A very enthusiastic same. I know there's an android app called Pathbuilder? But I use iOS sooooooo

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I think I want to build a fight guy but I'm stuck between barbarian, fighter, and monk.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Yeah it's for 2e, I know the monk is terrible in 1e (and honestly in almost every edition of every RPG ever). I'm gonna go for it and I'll build a barbarian as backup in case the monk implodes. Look for the sheet later today probably.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

NovaLion posted:

50% success rate does seem a bit low. I was just arranging a bard with a focus on medicine/performance and mostly support spells. Maybe it'd be better to do a trap-centric character. Are diplomacy and society actually that important in pathfinder?

Probably not super important in a place like Tomb of Horrors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Any suggestions for a divine caster of some kind if I have next to no experience with PF1e? Is cleric the go-to?