Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

diremonk
Jun 17, 2008

I was digging though some boxes in my garage and found some of my old disks. Doubt they still work since they've been in a rubbermaid tote for 20 years.

I actually beat Taskmaker, took a long time since I just brute forced my playthough. I know I bought the Gato and PT-109 games at MacWorld 1989 along with a bunch of shareware discs from BMUG. I actually fired up my PowerMac 6500 last year. Other than it being a bit slow and using an ancient version of Netscape everything still worked. Didn't try the install of YDL that I have on that drive though, probably for the best.

Wasted too much time playing this game, never beat it though.
https://archive.org/details/DungeonOfDoomRevealed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU