Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

Toilet Rascal

The Voice of Labor posted:

who wants to join my bolo leauge?

Yessssssssssss

Extremely fond memories of playing Bolo with 7 or 8 other people in our school's Mac lab in the early 90s - there was always a scramble to try and grab one of the 2 or 3 color machines and not get stuck with one of the old SEs. I guess because it was Mac it didn't really get the appreciation it deserved at the time (and still doesn't today), but in the early 90s being able to play a networked real-time capture-the-flag combat game with a dozen people was truly mind-blowing. There was nothing else like it - even Doom for MS-DOS didn't come out until 93-94 and only supported (I think) 4 players, at least initially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU