Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
my intro to Battletech was through Mechwarrior 2, so forevermore the big mech with the b-29 nose and the two giant shoulder-boxes full of missiles will be known to me as a Timber Wolf

anyway so as to contribute art here is a hilarious Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pyCsu0QRO0

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

I'm calling the cops

lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Big Beef City posted:

I think those are supposed to be like...a MILE tall or whatever, aren't they? I don't think an Atlas is gonna take too much paint off it.

e: "Most Titans stand between 15 and 60 metres (about 50 to 180 feet) tall, though the extremely powerful and very rare Emperor Titans can stand up to 150 meters (400 feet) in height." - oh, nm. I thought some of them had like actual castle towers and stuff on them that were real. Well that's what I get for never getting into 40k. Even still, if it's somewhere between 200-400 feet tall I'm not sure that Atlas is gonna do much. Since they're supposed to be AROUND 40 FEET, not meters.

It's understandable to have that assumption, there's definitely been art over the years that made the battle titans look ridiculously humongous.