Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Maybe it’s just the lighting but the blue doesn’t pop as much as I thought it would, was hoping it would be slightly brighter. Still an upgrade though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Carp the Rangers beat writer on the athletic seems pretty convinced the Rangers are going to buy out Hank after JD and Gorton said they’re not going into next season with 3 goalies.

I gotta think you have to try and shop Georgiev no? The cap hit on these buyouts with Shattenkirk and now potentially Hank become a bit onerous.

Wasn’t Tyler Wall tearing it up in college? And then we just drafted Lindbom as well? Why not have Hank go one more year and then Wall can back up Igor. I mean if no one is offering anything on Georgiev I guess I get it but it just seems bad to keep doing this.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

The Dirty Burger posted:

Tony DeAngelo got 3 Norris votes!

Don’t tell Matt Zerella!

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Wow, I was not expecting that

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Does this give Hank one more kick at the can? If so I’m all for it.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Hank :smith:

I’m going to need to get a new Av.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

I’m not crying you’re crying.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Flyinglemur posted:

Penguins are going to trade Matt Murray away for absolutely nothing to make the room to sign Lundquist for one magical year of Rangers tears everywhere.

This would in fact be highly upsetting.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

The Dirty Burger posted:

Lias Andersson for 60th overall, holy poo poo

This is really unfortunate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Levitate posted:

Unfortunate they picked him in the first place at this point.

Yeah this is what I meant. Essentially trading a 7th for a 60th.