Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
[This space reserved for the Dallas Stars]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

WeaponX posted:

Just make it so the 3 final nominees win, it’s morbid as hell to pick one and try to argue about it like it’s the Hart Trophy or something

:agreed:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

MRLOLAST posted:

He was mean to my Sedin bros once, never forgave him. Those guys are saints and got more poo poo than they deserved.

Oh yeah? The Sedin bros can huff my shorts, buddy

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

gently caress the Blues, but thank you Blues. I am genuinely relieved to see Monty back at it so quickly.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Troy Queef posted:

apparently he moved in with his mom's family (he met her when he played with the Blues), started seeing a therapist, and coached his son's AAA team to get his mind right. good to see that he's back.

Awesome. Alcoholism is a fight that never really ends, so while I'm not arguing against his firing I also wanted him back working as soon as he felt he could hack it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi posted:

[This space reserved for the Dallas Stars]

Called it in page 5

Boy if I could take a poo poo on the me from back then

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
In a perfect world if the Stars were to take another run at the playoffs, I don't see how we get past the Avalanche again. Vegas somehow seemed like a series more in hand, even when it was going badly. But jesus, how did we beat the Avs???

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

eXXon posted:

Hey anyone remember when Stars CEO Jim Lites publicly poo poo all over Benn and Seguin a year and a half ago? Has he updated his opinions recently? Or does he deserve credit for turning their careers around a full 360 degrees?

Jim Lites should be thrown in a sewer and left to rot

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Lmfao you know i can't truly say the Stars wouldn't have done something just as dumb and dangerous

But if I could ever feel relieved about losing the final I guess this is as close as I get

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mr. Kite posted:

Not gonna shed a tear for Vegas, Dallas, Tampa, and the Isles.

Could you, please?:ohdear:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Just waiting for Thursday when the Stars open up on the crazy rear end injuries their roster has. They've alluded to Seguin being hosed in a few different ways, so it'll be something to see what he was playing through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

No hard feelings if he chases the money. He loving earned it. Leaves the Stars in an uncomfortable situation as most fans are placing bets on when Bishop's next injury will be.