Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Troy Queef posted:

https://twitter.com/KatieJStrang/status/1302014536522838016?s=20
already there's people in the replies mumbling about the return of the Whalers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Stephen Johns too, but good for Ryan.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

MaoistBanker posted:

As someone nearly 7 years sober

Mad respect. Keep it up!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Look who is sending their "love"

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

People don't like Seguin? I get the frat boy persona but he's clean and cool on ice, seems to give a gently caress about social justice, and is just kind of a goofball otherwise. He's got his own charity and poo poo but hard to tell with rich people if that's just a tax shelter.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

It's all chuds?

Always has been.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

FBS posted:

I'm going to drive up to Winnipeg and hire Gallant myself

I think Maurice just needs a few more seasons so catch his stride. Maybe 5 more.. Maybe 6!

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

CBJSprague24 posted:

If people get their way and have the city of Columbus renamed, I'm starting a motion to rename the team the Ohio Jackets. The name will suck but, if this precedent tracks, :getin:.

Emulating the Coyotes seems like an interesting plan...

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

He's, like, bottom 5 D in the league, isn't he?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Kept his eye on the prize the whole time.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

https://twitter.com/LouisatheLast/status/1308042615883853825?s=19

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

This sucks.

E: congrats tampa :smith:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Dallas is going to suck next year and Nill is going to drive this group into the ground. Shame they couldn't get that extra last push because it's probably going to be a decade+ before this team is anything resembling a contender.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

A literal Covid Cup. Jesus.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

It's when the puck catches fire and goals set the net ablaze and count for 3 goals.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

They're gonna trade him for some grinder with a single 20 goal season and like a 2nd rounder. Gonna be pretty funny.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol, here's our 89.99 game. It's the same as last year and spitefully bad overall but, hey, 25 years ago we made a decent game! Remember that?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

rex rabidorum vires posted:

2.6 left in cap. Simon probably gets about half that maybe a bit more. Then we get to see what Murray gets moved for and if JMFJ can be jettisoned for some pucks.

There's a small chance you're overvaluing JMFJ a tiny bit.

Also, Hank is welcome to come chill in Dallas since dobby is probably going to get paid somewhere and bishop has a few years left on his deal. Old man goalie duo, nothing could possibly go wrong.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

But did anyone get their rear end grabbed?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

It's Minnesota, don't try to make sense of their moves.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

pseudodragon posted:

TSN stats actually lists him at 24:60.

Uh, you mean 25?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

What, no Perry?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Lol Habs. Domi ain't a game breaker but he's much better than the return. Morons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Shinjobi posted:

Just waiting for Thursday when the Stars open up on the crazy rear end injuries their roster has. They've alluded to Seguin being hosed in a few different ways, so it'll be something to see what he was playing through.

Has to have had a broken wrist or hand or like was blind in one eye or something. I've seen cursed players but holy poo poo he couldn't bury 1 out of 100 chances in the last few series.