Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Who's available for goalies in FA this year? Asking for a friend (the Edmonton Oilers).

Also gently caress Chiarelli and basically everyone in Oilers management after Glen Sather.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis
Goddamn, I forgot Koskinen's contract runs for two more years at 4.5 mil per. Chiaaaaaaaaaaa!

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

goldrush posted:

This definitely came out of left field and definitely was not something I was expecting to hear about Botch. But B.C. is hitting extreme new highs in monthly overdose deaths this year, and especially over the past few months. Hopefully this release helps some more people realize just how serious the opioid crisis is, and how it kills people from all walks of life.
Pretty much every illicit drug in western Canada (and, I presume, elsewhere in North America) is tainted with appreciable quantities of fentanyl or its more powerful derivatives. Since it's fatal in microgram quantities to a naive user this is a bad thing.

Also all the opioids on the street are just straight up fentanyl. I haven't seen actual heroin show up on a drug test in at least two years.

Sorry, nothing to do with hockey, but consider it a PSA in light of Botch's family.

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Lindblom got robbed
I don't know if overcoming a robbery meets the criteria for the Masterton.