Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Posted this in the old thread:

Flyers in 6
Lightning in 6
Capitals in 7
Hurricanes in 7

Golden Knights in 5
Avalanche in 5
Flames in 7
Blues in 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

I hope there’s a COVID outbreak in the bubble and they have to cancel the entire playoffs.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

They should fire Reirden and the coaching staff and just let the players wing it for Game 4.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

marioinblack posted:

Peckham's been the Bolts announcer since basically when I started watching hockey. He's a pro through and through. He'd always pull for the Lightning, but the homerism was never to the disrespect of the other team. He and Engblom felt like a national level broadcast doing local games. I really only rate Forslund higher as a local PBP guy. It's sad to see him go, but what a great way to go out. Engblom is a really good guy to build up a replacement at the very least.

Bobby Taylor dragged down the entire Lightning broadcast so I didn’t really think much of Peckham until he was with a different color analyst. Hopefully they get a decent replacement.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Colorado over Dallas in 6
Vegas over Vancouver in 6

Tampa Bay over Boston in 7
Islanders over Philadelphia in 6