Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Leafs are going to have an interesting off season and by that I mean it’s gonna be a giant clusterfuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

I want Jumbo, Jagr, Kovalchuk, and Marleau to all take one year deals with Seattle or something. The AARP line.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

ThinkTank posted:

Just remembered that the owners decided they wanted a few games of TV revenue from the Blackhawks and Habs so expanded the playoffs to 24 teams for no reason only to end up inadvertently eliminating several of the most popular teams in the league in the process.

Rangers too. They deserve a Arizona/Carolina final.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Lobsterboy posted:

I'm so used to 'Upper/Lower body injury' so this UNFIT TO PLAY seems so much worse.

Merzlikins (probably) pulled a groin or something silly, but now hes UNFIT TO PLAY. Our AHL guy is called into quarantine just to give us an extra body, since Matiss was more of a ECHL guy.

Unfit to play sounds like someone got wasted the night before and is still drunk/hungover/in a county jail drunk tank

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

Jackets ain't gettin' swept, Tampa still hasn't beaten them in the playoffs in less than 5OTs. :toot:

Their Twitter bio is "We're scheduled to play tonight but you never know." after being "We were supposed to play tonight but Tampa hogged the ice" the other night and they're both :perfect:.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

Is there a difference in how the crowd noise is piped-in on the broadcast? FOX Sports Ohio hasn't seemed to have it to the level NBCSN has in the games I've watched.

I think so. First games I watched were Ranger games on MSG and didn’t get what the big deal with crowd noise was but when I watched a game on NBCSN it was very loud and noticeable. They need to tone it down a notch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

gently caress Philly but gently caress Montreal too :cry: