Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cda

a centaur?

by: Willie the Disk

OP:

sure we can all think of the downsides, but I think human/centaur relationships get a lot of flack, and you don't hear the good things about them, so let's try to list em

1 you can make lots of gr8 puns on the word "ride" as in "I think I'll go home and ride my gf/bf"
2 you really can't deny how hot centaurs are
3 you can ride your gf/bf around town
4 won't have to worry about you know who
5 you won't feel so lonely when you're plowing your field. it's nice to be out there and have someone to takl to, you know. about life, or you know whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

meat

6 he got six limbs so he can Easily sync up six boom boxes playing tha Bone Thugs n Harmony banger Mr Bill Collector to layer and harmonize their melodic stylings to an unheard of degree

7 imagine that same poo poo but with Budsmokers Only instead jesus

ASAPRockySituation

Luxurious coat you don't have to buy

Pretend you're a good dancer by doing special centaur-only dances that nobody else knows you're not good at

Carrying in heavy groceries and furniture would be really easy

Never have to listen to the "I want a pony" stage of child development

nut

you can eat livestock feed laced with growth hormones and ground up expired candy which makes you stronge

https://i.imgur.com/nKtUXWf.mp4

god bless the dca, manu, loov, blaiser, and chooby

Prof. Crocodile

This picture, found by typing "random image" into Google, is a more accurate representation of who I am than anything I would have consciously chosen.

you can sell your prom/wedding photos as hyper-realistic fetish art on patreon

thank you to vanisher for the awesome back-to-school sig!

Prof. Crocodile

This picture, found by typing "random image" into Google, is a more accurate representation of who I am than anything I would have consciously chosen.

can kiss your half-horse s/o in public and post online to really stick it to your brony rivals

"yeah that's right get a good look Xx420rainbowdash69xX, drink it in, you fucken wish you were me"

thank you to vanisher for the awesome back-to-school sig!

nut

you get to engage with The Tube a right bestowed on few humans

cda

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Never have to listen to the "I want a pony" stage of child development

yeah, but once the biological clock gets ticking...

sig by vanisher

barnold

...but i didnt finish

nut posted:

you get to engage with The Tube a right bestowed on few humans

don't be fuckin tellin people about my tube behind my back it's a very sensitive subject

ASAPRockySituation

Get to horse around every day

Guaranteed stable relationship

ASAPRockySituation fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Aug 11, 2020

ASAPRockySituation

Imagine the power you’d have in a pool chicken fight

nut

you can scream into The Tube only to hear the perfect crystalline silence of the universe murmur back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Guaranteed stable relationship

sig by vanisher