Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
My lawn is terrible, and I don't know anything about lawns, grass, etc. I'm trying not to have the worst one on the block, without getting in to some arms race with the retried folks in the neighborhood. Any of y'all know what type of grass this is? (so I know what seeds to use this fall) I took these samples maybe 6ft apart, so I'm assuming it's the same type of grass, but I really don't know anything about lawns or grass.

EDIT: I'm in the Texas area, so I'm assuming it's a southern grass, I've heard the words Bermuda, St.Augustine, and Centipede before.

Here's a "runner"

and here's a seed stalk

blugu64 fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Aug 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Bahama grass. loving sucks, lays flat so you can't mow it