Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

JOHN CENA posted:

do not post in the thread if you are not playing.

yeah well its too late for that. i'm stepping all over your rules

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Junpei Hyde posted:

Yeah looking at it, idk if there's any good scum candidates. We may have to just guess?

I guess we know it's not Sal anymore, and it's not you.

Im stuck out of town for work this weekend, I'll take some time to go back through the thread. I don't think this last vote was the first time anyone was suspicious of Moon, have to see if anyone was trying to cover for them

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
honestly, ibex was who i was leaning toward so unless something Very Compelling comes up that's where i'm gonna go

i will be out of town for today as well, but i'll check on my phone periodically until night falls

##vote Ibex

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Ibexas and Mikey were my suspects but they were only mild suspicions. That being said we have nothing else.

##VOTE Ibexas

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
3 hour warning till day's end

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm here and watching the thread.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Ibexaz (2): Senerio, Senerio, mikeycp, Junpei Hyde
karmicknight (1): Senerio

Not Voting (5): Ibexaz, Jackie D, karmicknight, SalTheBard, Tommunist

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 28th, 2020 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 4 minutes.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
##vote Ibexaz

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Oh drat I didn't realize the time was so short, I'll make the last vote

##vote Ibexaz

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Second to last vote*

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
##vote Ibex

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

:redhammer:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fearing nothing, the Death Rider himself doesn't allow anyone to strap him to the catapult. Instead, he gets on it his drat self and has Jaxon De Vil pull the mechanism to LAUNCH him out of the thread.

Ibexaz, Vanilla Town has been LAUNCHED.

quote:

You may not have liked Hangman personally, but you respect anyone who can drink like he could. You'll do him right by avenging his murder.

You are JON MOXLEY! You're a JACKSONVILLE-ALIGNED Vanilla Townie! You may not have any special actions, but you do have your vote! You will win the game when all threats to Jacksonville have been eradicated.

Night Phase will be 24 hours or shorter, at mod's discretion.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

:siren:Jackie D, Junpei Hyde, karmicknight, mikeycp, SalTheBard, Senerio, Tommunist:siren: are ON NOTICE. make sure you post at least 10 times before deadline tomorrow~!~!~!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's Day Seven!!!!

Nobody died.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (7): Jackie D, Junpei Hyde, karmicknight, mikeycp, SalTheBard, Senerio, Tommunist

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 30th, 2020 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 22 hours.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'm continuing my insistence that Karmic faked the cop claim.

##vote karmicknight

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
karmic, please list everyone who you have checked and their roles.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

JOHN CENA posted:

It's Day Seven!!!!

Nobody died.

##vote tommunist

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Personally, I'm leaning toward a Tom vote today. They've been a bit too much in the way of lurk and shitpost, especially at this point in the game.

It's possible I'm not remembering something and I'm on my phone so I'm not gonna check right now.

For right now I'm gonna park a vote

##vote Tommunist

I'll check when I get home and rescind if I feel this was a mistake

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Senerio posted:

karmic, please list everyone who you have checked and their roles.

This seems like a reasonable request

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Tommunist posted:

##vote tommunist

I'm tired too but this is not the way

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
As it stands, I currently lightly suspect Junpei and Jackie, but super suspect karmic.

Tommunist I suspected, but now I don't anymore. I think he's just trying to get out of the game, which at this point is kinda fair. The scum is literally doing nothing anymore.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
##vote Tommunist

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Make no apology
It's death or victory
On my authority
Crash and burn, young and loaded
Drop like a bullet shell
Dress like a sleeper cell
I'd rather go to Hell
Than be in purgatory
Cut my hair, gag and bore me
Pull this pin, let this world explode

##vote Tommunist

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

:redhammer:

that's a short wednesday.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Instead of getting into the catapult, Tommu just leaves.

Tommunist, Jacksonville Aligned Vanilla Survivor has been LAUNCHED from the game.

Because of the incredibly short nature of this game day, we will roll post counts from this game day into the next game day for On Notice status.

quote:

you're orange cassidy. you're a jacksonville-aligned vanilla survivor. you win when all threats to jacksonville have been eradicated. or if you just don't die. whichever.

Night Phase will be 24 hours or when all actions have been received. It is now Night Seven.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Day 8.

Nobody died.

Day 7s posts will be included for on notice count

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 8

Not Voting (6): Jackie D, Junpei Hyde, karmicknight, mikeycp, SalTheBard, Senerio

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 30th, 2020 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 14 hours.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Ok seriously what the gently caress is scum afk

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

They're deliberately doing nothing, the night ended early

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Jackie D posted:

They're deliberately doing nothing, the night ended early

Alright so why did you visit Karmicknight

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

I've been transparent about my role, and, shockingly, karmicknight visited nobody last night

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Jackie D posted:

I've been transparent about my role, and, shockingly, karmicknight visited nobody last night

I can confirm nobody visited them either.

Frankly, if they are the rolecop as they claim, it is VERY suspicious that they aren't trying to find the scum this late into the game

##VOTE Karmicknight

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
##vote Karmicknight

Keeping the logic from yesterday afloat. Please respond karmic

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Oh also if scum has gotten bored and given up can you just out yourselves or something

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Junpei Hyde posted:

Oh also if scum has gotten bored and given up can you just out yourselves or something

Let me let you in on what's been going on this game.

Rarity - N1 - Culted Karmic who was the scum role blocker, but is now Evil Uno

Rarity - N2 - Culted me who was the Vanilla Goon for Scum, but is now Stu Grayson

Rarity - N3 - Culted Mikeyp who was Jacksonville aligned Kenny Omega, but is now Alex Reynolds

At this point the scum team is dead (and was wiped out when you guys got Moon), but now we are at a 3-3 deadlock. Mikey, Karmic and I obviously aren't going to vote for one of us (ALL FOR ONE)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
The reason for no night kill is there is literally nobody left who can do it. None of us have a killing role. I do apologize for lying a bit about my current alignment but it was sort of necessary to get my cult bros to this position.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
We have achieved stasis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:ghost:

WE ARE ONE

:ghost: