Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

SalTheBard posted:

Let me let you in on what's been going on this game.

Rarity - N1 - Culted Karmic who was the scum role cop, but is now Evil Uno

Rarity - N2 - Culted me who was the Vanilla Goon for Scum, but is now Stu Grayson

Rarity - N3 - Culted Mikeyp who was Jacksonville aligned Kenny Omega, but is now Alex Reynolds

At this point the scum team is dead (and was wiped out when you guys got Moon), but now we are at a 3-3 deadlock. Mikey, Karmic and I obviously aren't going to vote for one of us (ALL FOR ONE)

Mafia edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
WE ARE ONE

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
but yeah, SalTheBard has one detail that is kind of wrong and makes Rarity look less luck than she was, I was PENTAGON JR, the Triangular de la Muerte Role Cop and my only use of my powers of :miedo: to find out what role people had was Night One, where I checked what role Rarity had.

HOWEVER.

The Exalted One chose me to be Evil Uno, and then poo poo snowballed wildly.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
WE ARE ONE

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

then what the gently caress do we do

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Lol we lost

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
If one or all of you would like to submit to the rule of the Exalted One and fall upon your sword.

that would work and be super chill, you know.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Jackie D posted:

Lol we lost

It's a draw actually, unless one of you wants to vote for yourself.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I cannot loving believe that there isn't a gif of the guy whiffing on the punches to Dustin.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Well, I don't think we can legally join the cult either way, and uh, we aren't gonna knowingly kill townies. So, uh,

hey cult, wanna join jacksonville? Hangman would want it this way

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
If one of you want to join us let us know. I'm sure we can figure out some way to finagle you in.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I think my biggest regret was scum claiming BTW. I think if I had just stayed as solo cult mafia bro I could've gotten us a win. I failed.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
the real hero here was MorningMoon who lost both of their scum allies to the subsuming horde

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Junpei Hyde posted:

Well, I don't think we can legally join the cult either way, and uh, we aren't gonna knowingly kill townies. So, uh,

hey cult, wanna join jacksonville? Hangman would want it this way

Hangm'n should #JoinDarkOrder but also in game.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
gently caress it. End the stalemate, kill the mod

##vote JunpeiHyde

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

No actually its funnier if this game continues forever or we unlock the secret friendship ending

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
So I'm going to say that the reason that I switched to karmic was because of the question I asked Sal. With his answer, it told me that the last scum was someone whose flavor was revealed.

I had suspected this for a while, after Rarity was revealed to be Mr. Brodie, because the Nightmare Collective was basically a cult. Then, when Jericho was outed as PAC, I knew that the remaining two were Pentagon and Fenix, who were a tag team, so that narrowed it down.

As a result, I knew it was either Junpei (with Sal being Luchasaurus) or karmic (with Sal being the other Young Buck, too lazy to look at which one karmic was). Looking at karmic's claims I realized that karmic... hadn't actually shared any info, and the Sal claim was suspicious, so I figured it had to be him.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

If the cult will be our friend I'll let them play on Marko's nintendo

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
yeah, what really loving sucked for me was that I lost my ability to info gather when the Dark Order came a calling so I only had what we gathered from The Exalted One adding people to the Dark Order and the scum (who I didn't even really have a solid grasp on how to claim them, because again my first and only shot with the role cop ability was "Rarity is a Dark Order Recruiter, however you have been compelled" which was wild and gave me nothing to provide info-wise.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
also lmao that PAC lost his tag team friends both in Mafia and IRL.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
WE ARE ONE

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

ok how the gently caress am i so bad as posting images this was not in the dark order training session

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
##Vote Junpei Hyde

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

##vote Junpei Hyde

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Senerio posted:

As a result, I knew it was either Junpei (with Sal being Luchasaurus)

I actually am Luchasaurus on my fake claim! You saw right through what I was doing!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I already dropped my very cool and very good MCR ref, but I guess go for it.

##vote Junpei Hyde

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

thanks sen now i hate mafia

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm sorry this otherwise very fun game had such a dull ending :(

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

also i WAS kenny omega, but he was a vanilla townie???? instead of a Best Bout Machine of All Trades

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I had miscounted posts anyway. I thought I had more than 10 posts and karmic had less than 10 posts.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

##VOTE Friendship ending

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I just wanted to say thank you to Cena for running this. In addition a lot of you really impressed me. I hope if you had fun in this game that you check out the Game Room in Trad games. There is at least 1 or 2 games going at all times.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

the dark order will welcome all comers, especially when mr. brodie rises again

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
https://i.imgur.com/Wi0urKB.mp4

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Senerio posted:

I had miscounted posts anyway. I thought I had more than 10 posts and karmic had less than 10 posts.

ah cha cha cha.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
My legitimate strategy was "shitpost a bunch and hope they all jump on the vote and then quote Lance Archer"

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

I enjoyed fumbling around like an idiot, thanks for playing with me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/EvilUno/status/1291167086090301440