Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
That static core is pretty underwhelming but a week's worth of talent points is very nice. Container hub is very nice as well.

e: misread that as a month's worth of talent points at first, doh.

RandomBlue fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Aug 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Just noticed this line in the patch notes, we can probably forget about beta keys until next week.

quote:

Beta keys system to distribute codes to your friends doesn't work for existing account yet. This will be fixed in the coming days

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Patch notes also say ore veins are on the sanctuary moon now.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Sachant posted:

So is it any good?

I like it but all I've been doing is mining and building up my production line. The building tools are excellent and you can tell they put a ton of thought and effort into making building as flexible and easy as possible.

OverdriveNotso posted:

I'll let you know when the bloody thing let's me load into the world

The long load time is just for the initial login where it's downloading a ton of in-game constructs to cache on your machine.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Just waiting for you on the moon while you spend an hour telling everyone how much you love uranus. You know what, it was worth it.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
e: beta invite sent

RandomBlue fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Sep 4, 2020

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

LumberingTroll posted:

I've got a small Org in game if anyone wants to join.
Clovis Space Solutions.

I loving hate CSS.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Silmerias posted:

On the other hand open to test so don't hesitate to get started in the gameplay "wait for the server to reboot because 2 hours of maintenance 4 times a day" you'll see it's super fun :psyboom:

I agree with some of the concerns there but this is exaggerated bullshit and I can only think of one day since early beta that was that bad and the last week has been very good since the patch.

Also LOL at comparing this to Star Citizen, at least this is a playable game on "beta" release.

It is definitely an alpha still though.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

FireWhizzle posted:

They have a crack team of people that they are going to pay CAD/Euro to search for, evaluate, and delete your space dongs. This is reasonable and within any company's budget of course.

That is very obviously a moon dong, not a space dong.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Awful

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Please be nicer is this game that was supposedly designed to be almost entirely PvP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Freakazoid_ posted:

How flexible is ship design really? Are they ok with copyright designs?

Can you make a ship that looks like the winnebago from spaceballs?

Yes and it's been done.