Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dunkan
Jul 10, 2006

rage is everywhere
I think this game has potential, but it needs a ton of work before release. If it's not a long beta it'll flop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dunkan
Jul 10, 2006

rage is everywhere

Tempus Thales posted:

i mean its very early in the beta process right now... the game is a ton of fun... we spent a good amount of time this weekend mining and made over 25 million in the game's currency... not saying the game is perfect and polished, but the fun mechanic is in there...

IMO it's a bit broken ATM and they are making a ton of knee jerk changes. Will be fun to talk more when the NDA lifts. I didn't play hard this weekend but did around ~15mil.

dunkan
Jul 10, 2006

rage is everywhere
I sent an invite out yesterday and it worked. According to discord though it's hit or miss right now.

edit:

I hear most of the ones that don't work are for folks with existing accounts, stress test/backer whatever, if it is registered with DU already it probably won't work right now.

dunkan fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Aug 28, 2020

dunkan
Jul 10, 2006

rage is everywhere
It's been a rocky weekend, and I for sure regret not taking advantage of the first week bot rates. Making xl assemblers and territory scanners takes forever.