Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

what'd I miss?

Absolutely nothing, I'm looking at some cards from Eldritch Moon and Shadows of Innistrad to probably buy. Want to make a new commander deck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

In the span of 20 seconds there have been at least 20 camera cuts.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Ouch that's some really hosed up hazing, Dominic will return as the masked wrestler Nepotismo.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Big Queefy posted:

This feels like some actual legit cult initiation beatdown poo poo.

Yeah it's most likely what it was. Even then it feels like they went a bit far for the cameras.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Intruder posted:

lol the dramatic music and static noises for wwe antifa

Facebook was finally right, WWEAntifa was finally bused out to somewhere and they destroyed a location. Where were our 2nd Amendment loving patriots to defend our freedoms????

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I'm looking at getting a Sorin Markov from Mystery Booster (cheapest reprint), Nahiri from Eldritch Moon, Gisela and Bruna to make a giant Eldrazi horror, Hanweir Garrison, and the town to make another Voltron Eldrazi Creature, Tamyo, Field Researcher, Tree of Perdition, Sigarda's Aid, Thalia Heretic Cathar, Voldaren Pariah, Harmless Offering, and Mausoleum Wanderer.

Anyone have thoughts or past experiences with those cards?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I have no idea what those are but you should definitely buy them thank you.

I stared at a sheep all day, considering if I should buy it. One of those sheep is currently on the auction block for $3250. That is too much money for a sheep.

If you keep it alive and not for tasty lamb meats, it could pay out in the wool that's produced.

And I'm referring to Magic: The Gathering cards and a type of format.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:stonk: And now just dab some alcohol on those things he'll be fine. He also has Corbin Sad Belly.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

MtG always seems like it's super expensive (I say this unironically after posting the above because I'm an idiot) to get into but I hear nothing but good things about it.

It is! And it can also get insanely complicated! :shepface: It helps immensely when you have friends that have been playing it for a while, but then again socializing isn't exactly the smartest thing to do at the moment.

Bianca's glitter lipstick is pretty awesome.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Cavauro posted:

what are some 'raw' things that are better than this show? raw potatoes. raw kidney beans. raw flour. raw chicken

Ceviche, apples, bananas, oranges, sex,

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Holy loving poo poo what are Lana and Nattie wearing? :barf:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

An hour and a half in and the first mention of Raw Underground?

:laffo: Post production punching sounds.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:stare: loving wow, a Crane Kick. Ric O'Shea is the biggest loving geek.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Did Bayley pull a Judas Effect???

Holy loving this this Raw Underwhatever the gently caress is goddamn awful. This Brasilian wrestler who did no wrestling is just loving. BAD. :barf:

Jiro fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Aug 11, 2020

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Would have preferred Shayna dismantling the big dude but sure whatever. :effort:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Oh no, that car's CO2 machine is leaking!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

So, is this match gonna actually have a pin finish, or will it get interrupted by mysterious hooded figures?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Antifa gonna save the old man that got his balls punched?