Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And now the whole nation - pulpit and all - will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open.

These days I have a bottle of Macayo sauce that I put on a lot of different fast food items. The Macayos here closed like 10 years ago but I'm glad their sauce is still available.

tetsuo posted:

In terms of cross restaurant use Del Taco's "Hot" is miles ahead of TB's Fire and Diablo in terms of taste and works well on all of their items too.

I am embarrassed to order it, but I really like their mild sauce. It is very tasty. Their hot sauce isn't too hot for me, I just like their mild sauce a lot more.

Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB

Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And now the whole nation - pulpit and all - will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open.

tetsuo posted:

their sauce game is good all around for sure.

relatedly I ate chipotle today and was reminded at just how absolutely garbage all of their salsa options are.

Yeah I've started just ordering their burritos dry and adding my own sauce.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

My sauce story: I went to McDonalds in the drive-thru, when I asked what sauce I would like with my nuggets, I replied "can I get one barbecue, and one signature sauce?" There was a long pause. Then a completely different voice came over the intercom and said, "sir . . . . we are prepared to give you all the sauces you need. Please pull forward." I did, the manager was behind the worker at the first window and looked like he was afraid of me. I paid and went to the next window. When I opened my bag, I had one of each sauce in there.

Then I remembered it had only been a couple of weeks since the Szechuan Sauce riots and he clearly thought I was going to bring a sauce riot to his local McDonalds. That wasn't one of the sauces in the bag because they had already ran out and I didn't even think of it when ordering, I just wanted to try the new Signature sauce.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

I thought it went really well with the crispy tenders and fries and it became my go to with tenders for a while. It didn't quite go as well with nuggets. All the same, I was sad when they discontinued it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

carry on then posted:

drat, haven't heard that name in a long time. i didn't know they made it out of the phoenix area

I felt dumb when I took a friend to one as a "local" spot once and later learned they are a phoenix chain that still has locations in multiple states.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Yeah agreed, the Red Robin pepper ketchup is really good. Although via Doordash, they charge you a buck for it. Either a bad thing or a good thing if you're trying to get to an order minimum for cheaper delivery.