Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto.

With all the restaurant specific threads and the recent threads about nuggets and tenders, I think it's time we had a thread about the joys of fast food sauces. Best sauces, worst sauces, what sauces work best with a different restaurants food. Doesn't have to be sauces specifically for nuggets/tenders either. Here are some of my personal favorites.

McDonald's has the Hot Mustard sauce, though I've heard you can't get this at all McD's any more. If you ever get a chance, try it with Wendy's nuggets. Works really well. Another favorite is the Arby's Bronco Berry sauce, it's basically the secret to making their Jalapeno poppers edible, it masks how dire the cream cheese is. Wendy's has a pretty good Ranch, though I only get it with the spicy nuggets. Finally, Burger King has Zesty sauce. It's some variety of Horseradish sauce, but it makes their onion rings taste amazing.

edit: Almost forgot, there's also Cane's sauce at Raisin' Canes. Along with the Garlic Bread they're the only two actually good things in the loving joint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto.

It's hard to say it's better, it's different than the McD's. Pretty good though.