Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crosswell
Jun 7, 2007
Lying in a Bombay alley

Tell them. Maybe you could get another job and they would never know. I bet it would be easier to get that other job if they did know and you had their support. This is one of those extremely simple problems from the outside since every single other option has possibly dire consequences. You're terrified of being revealed as an impostor. Well guess what? You're Mr. Impostor guy. That's what you did. Say, 'I'm Mr. Impostor guy'. Own it. Now knock it the gently caress off. The longer you keep lying to the people you trust the more you will hurt them by breaking down that trust. Do it tonight. It'll be fine. Life doesn't end when you fail or most people wouldn't make it out of adolescence. Just be grateful for your safety net, and don't break the safety net's trust to preserve the safety net's perfect image of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crosswell
Jun 7, 2007
Lying in a Bombay alley

Classon dispenses advice from the viewpoint of an angry loner, which is great if you're looking to become or excel at being an angry loner. If you're looking for the right move, you were told it, you made some noises that sounded like justifications, and now you can't say that I didn't tell you.