Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Chose Your Scenario
Scenario One (Most likely, about 80% chance)
Scenario Two (Less likely, about 19% chance)
Scenario Three (Least Likely, approximately 1% chance)
Gokunario
View Results

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mean I’m no expert but there was a traverse fault slippage type earthquake in Coachella that registered like 4.2 or something just under 3 years ago, so statistically the area in general wouldn’t be due for another one of that sort of magnitude for another 40 or 50 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

What if you were jackin off and the big one hit and you cummed while your building collapsed on you and they found your dead body with your hand on your dick.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Isn’t the redneck shanty area in GTA V based on Salton Sea?

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Torquemada posted:

Isn’t the redneck shanty area in GTA V based on Salton Sea?

Yep, with some Lancaster/Palmdale mixed in

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon

I imagine these just happen non stop like this, they dont mean anything.

Because I didnt hear anything about these:

Jeffrey Dahmer fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Aug 12, 2020

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

A giant hole opening in the ground and swallowing a bunch of folks is one of the few things I still enjoy.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Those plots are wildly off fyi.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Chief McHeath posted:

What if you were jackin off and the big one hit and you cummed while your building collapsed on you and they found your dead body with your hand on your dick.

Did they also find the cum? What if the cum combines with the building dust to form a concretion, cumcrete if you will. Then it would be badass and we should all be so lucky to die in a manner such as this.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
oh great now we'll have to rehash the whole 'cumcrete vs sement' debate

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
One day the ground will open up and much like those fatbergs they keep finding in sewers it will be this massive since masturbation was invented cum-berg rising out of the earth.

Jeffrey Dahmer fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Aug 12, 2020

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Mozi posted:

:golfclap:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Mozi posted:

Now is the perfect time for that debate, because one of them is the perfect material for rebuilding California after the big one, and we need a plan.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Mozi posted:

There's no debate, it's cumcrete :rolleyes:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I dunno if they'll care too much or even FIND the cumcrete if you do it properly and shear off everything west of the Mississippi with the powerful, ceaseless jack hammering you should be mercilessly unloading on your pathetic man-dolin every second of the day

naem
May 29, 2011

I’ve prepared for this by having all my belongings lying around my apartment in piles exactly as if a quake already happened

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

naem posted:

I’ve prepared for this by having all my belongings lying around my apartment in piles exactly as if a quake already happened

Ha yes
Maybe my bedroom will end up more sorted

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Chief McHeath posted:

This happened to a guy when Pompeii exploded.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Yvershek posted:

that dude owns

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Yvershek posted:

Actually, archaeologists now believe he was moved into that position after his death, by a wizard "having a laugh"

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
tell the earthquake to wear a mask. It'll refuse to shake out of spite.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Im looking for an earthquake JO bud nothing gay just a buddy to JO with while the big one hits we can wear my climbing harnesses and climax together as the walls crumble around us again straight guy here

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

We are coming up on the deadline OP

naem
May 29, 2011

are we all dead yet

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
My avatar says you shouldn't evacuate. It's his fault.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

naem posted:

are we all dead yet

always have been

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
Is this that thing? Day late tho. Get your poo poo together earthquakes!

https://news3lv.com/news/local/48-earthquake-hits-inside-death-valley-national-park

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Spectral Debt posted:

Is this that thing? Day late tho. Get your poo poo together earthquakes!

https://news3lv.com/news/local/48-earthquake-hits-inside-death-valley-national-park

no this was like 500km away

the link in the op says the salton sea quake was a rash of small ~magnitude 2 earthquakes that quieted down after the 10th
https://www.usgs.gov/center-news/salton-sea-earthquake-activity-returns-normal-levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Since when did Californians care about anything under magnitude 7? I hardly even notice that poo poo anymore