Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Defiance Industries posted:

Any episode where they have a main cast actor is a must, just to hear about the stuff they did while filming. I think it's James Callis who said Edward James Olmos is the godfather to every kid whose parents were working on the show at the time.

I think it was Katie Sackhoff's commentary in the first BSG tv movie that told us that Olmos got to direct and also they were allowed more nudity, so he was shouting for the camera to "zoom in on the cock".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And that's before the people who remember the Clone Wars get into it and say that they should all be incinerated because you can't trust them around your kids.

I dunno if I talked about it before itt but it's pretty much canon that the standard Battle Droids are literally the cheapest garbage that the Trade Federation can mass-produce, just barely good enough to march and shoot, and it's their sheer numbers that make them enough of a threat to kill anyone up to Jedi. Especially given most of their leadership is basically petro state failson tier.

That's my strategy in rts games too

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Fivemarks posted:

It's because Banana is a stupid pilot, actually. The Beam Magnum can actually fire regular powered shots, but Banana never figured that out so he only fires the high powered ones. Don't need to be a good pilot when you can be a newtype and win arguments with "Even so!"

His name is Bangers

Some dumb poo poo I appreciate is that the guy named Bangers, who pilots the robot with the giant horn, fights "Full Frontal", who is described as "the second coming".

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

PoptartsNinja posted:

That's only a hair worse than Quattro Bajeena and Jamitov Hymen.

Gundam character names (and Tomino's character names in general) nearly all belong in this thread. Tomino's are here for good reason, and now 'weird character names' is a Gundam tradition.

Lmao that owns

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Marcade posted:

You all missed the obvious. Predator vs. Kevin McCallister.

There are two possibilities - either we are alone at home, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Chapter 17: Orgy pt 4

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Is The Iron Dream on its own worth reading or just in the context of knowing it exists and someone got owned by it

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ3lh97fDVY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

He was actually saying "yuenglings", and was referring to how loaded Anakin got last night